Mom - Chap 19

I opened my eyes and the lights of the room were so damn bright that i closed them shut, but then opening them once again , i tried adjusting my sight to those light. Where am i? What happened? It all felt blank and light but when i felt pricking sensation on my skin that's when i realized.

'I-I AM ALIVE?!" i wanted to say but nothing came out. Once again i tried but no nothing. I could see the oxygen mask if i moved my sight towards my nose. Tears began to form when nothing came out from my mouth. I wanted to die but did i just lose my voice?

[Jungkook POV]

I felt a trembling sensation and i opened my eyes . Seeing her awake and crying i stood up and started patting her hand. "Y/N? Y/N? Shhhhh. Calm down . You're safe. Shhh" i said but she kept crying . Her heart rate was fluctuating because she was crying , so it fastened but because of her crying she was inhaling oxygen too fast . "DOCTOR ! DOCTOR!" i shouted as loud as possible. 

The staff came running in and looked at her. Signalling me to move away they tried to calm her down. I saw as she struggled under their grip. "It's all our fault. It's all our fault" I repeated to myself.

They made her sit on the bed with some tubes and all still attached. I didn't knew the purpose of any of them. "Calm down ok? Does it pain?" the lady doctor asked while Y/n nodded her head vigorously from side to side. "Then why did you panic dear?" she asked to which Y/n again shed tears. "Oh dear god." another doctor said and walked towards Y/n.

"Can you speak anything Y/N?" he asked to which she once again moved her head from side to side vigorously. I widened my eyes in shock.

"Means you're not able to speak ?" he asked and she nodded.

"It's ok. We'll help you out. Hmm?" the lady doctor said rubbing Y/n's back.

Leaving some nurses inside who sat with Y/n i walked out with the other staff feeling traumatized for that girl. 

"What happened?" Hyung asked looking at my face which had probably turned pale.

"She l-lost her voice." i said and headed towards the washroom.

[AUTHOR POV]

Everyone bowed when they saw Taehyung's mom there.

 "Anneyonghaseyo -" before RM could say anything , she said "How's the girl?" 

"She's fine ma'am . The cut wasn't too deep but there's a problem . It s-seems that she has a temporary loss of voice. The knife didn't damage her voice box but definitely caused some injury. It might take a few months for her to get her voice back or at max m-maybe a y-year." the doctor said to which everyone except Taehyung glared at him.

"I want to meet her" she said and the staff looked at each other before nodding and opening the door for her.

She went inside and softly closed the door behind her. Seeing the frightened stare of the girl , she sighed and grabbed a chair and took her seat . She moved it towards the bed but not to close, so as to not scare Y/n anymore.

"Hello Y/n dear. I am Taehyung's mom. " she looked in Y/n's eyes to see the look of fright in them.

"It's ok. I know you're scared but i won't hurt you. I promise you" she said looking straight in her eyes.

She spoke slowly and softly in order to make Y/n be comfortable and feel at ease. 

"After you were admitted here, my son called me and he sounded as if he was in pain. He told me what had happened and i came all the way from Daegu to Seoul .I couldn't believe that my son and his friends were doing such things. I know it will be extremely foolish of me to ask you to forgive them especially when you're in this condition but could you at least try to have faith in my words?" she said with hope in her eyes. Y/n looked around and soon found a notepad beside her on the drawer. She moved her hand towards it while her hands trembled with all the things attached on it.

Placing it on her lap, with a pencil she scribbled something on the paper. Mrs.Kim bent slightly to see what Y/n was doing but soon Y/n turned the notepad in her direction and Mrs.Kim tried to read what was written on it. The writing was quite bad because of all the tremble but Mrs.Kim still managed to read it.

"I'll try." it said.

Mrs.Kim smiled at her and then continued "They troubled you to such an extent that you would want to kill them or take revenge but believe me its of no use and about what happened at the club , let me explain. You were held at the point of a knife by that man and even one step of theirs would prove fatal to you. So , just in order to weaken the man, Taehyung said what you heard. My son might be a member of a ruthless gang but he isn't the type of man who would let an innocent girl die. He thought that when the man would think that you're useless he might leave you but they had no idea that you would take such a step." she said in one go.

"I understand your pain. You've been troubled by fate since childhood. First your mom then your dad and brother and now you yourself. But Y/N it was n-necessary to kill your dad." as the words hit Y/n's ears she quickly scribbled the words "Why?" on the paper and turned it towards Mrs.Kim.

"I wish i could tell you sweetheart but i myself am not clear about the reason. All i know is that they said so, and if they did and it has a big reason behind it." she paused.

"Taehyung actually wanted to say something to you. May i allow him to come inside?" Y/n hesitated but then nodded.

 May i allow him to come inside?" Y/n hesitated but then nodded

Mrs.Kim went out for a minute and then came back with Taehyung. His eyes were swollen like hell and hair were messy.

"I even slapped him a few times for doing all that to you" Mrs.Kim sighed while Taehyung walked towards her bed and kneeled down. "I'm sorry Y/n. For everything i did wrong to you." he said with his head lowered in shame.

"Me too" said Jin walking in and he too sat by the side of Taehyung .

The other members did the same and lastly it was RM's turn. All staff widened their eyes. It was quite a big thing for a leader to kneel before someone. 

"I'm really sorry, Y/n" he said and shockingly a tear slipped from his left eye.

Mrs.Kim got emotional watching all this and smiled at them.

But they being mafias, peace doesn't last long enough. Gunshots were heard and the alarm bell was rung.

 Gunshots were heard and the alarm bell was rung

"OH GOD. GIVE US SOME FCKIN PEACE! " he yelled and then got up from the floor. He looked at Y/n while she looked at him. With an apologetic  look in his eyes he nodded at her and then turning towards Mrs.Kim he bowed and walked out saying "We'll take care of it mom..."

All the other members got up and walked out . Jungkook and Mrs.Kim stayed inside with Y/n , a gun in her hand with Jungkook standing straight in front of the door. His gun ready to shoot.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......
(next part will be the starting of real plot)