The Killings (part 2)- Chap 29

[AS THIS BOOK IS ALMOST NEARING THE END, I WISH YOU A GOOD READING. PLEASE PLAY THE MUSIC FOR BEST EXPERIENCE]

"Relax...you're like my step bro after all you were the result of the lady who just wanted to hook up with my d-" said Moonbyul but was interrupted by Jimin's violent shout.

"I do not know what you're talking about. I belong to the Kim's family and V is my brother. Shut the hell up." he said and she paused for a bit but continued.

"Aww poor you but as far as i know, you still use Park as your first name." she said smiling .

"Don't force me to slaughter you apart Moonbyul." he said and she took out her gun. 

"Do it" she said and fired her gun. 

Before he could react the bullet hit him in the shoulder and he hissed in pain but that did not stop him from pulling out his gun and firing it at her. It all happened in a fraction of seconds His eyes depicted rage as if they were filled with blood. She was a bit small compared to size, but he surprised her before she was able to  step back . She fell over a bench nearby but the metal of the bench in turn cut a gash in his arm, but he left that girl with a knot rising purple on her head .

He was slapping her, over and over, his hands a flurry with Moonbyul's cheek turning a bit black. Her face was hot and stinging as boiling water. She hit him in the groin and he fell back groaning. He wanted to get up but didn't have enough strength. She aimed the gun at him but instead got shot in the abdomen.

 She aimed the gun at him but instead got shot in the abdomen

"Stay away from him." Yoongi said as he shot her multiple times. She fell on the ground , her body lay lifeless as pool of blood gushed out. Many guards of BLACK H circled them and Suga looked around as now he definitely had no chance of escape. Soon roaring of engines was heard and around 5 cars approached where they stood. Men rushed out of the cars as Yoongi slid his arms beneath Jimin and lifted him up.

"Jimin-ah ...can you manage to use your legs with my body's support?" Jimin nodded and his eyes fell on Moonbyul's body.

"I wouldn't have killed her Jimin but your life matters to -" before Yoongi could continue Jimin laughed while his eyes depicted pain.

"It's fate and i feel happy. I was nothing but a problematic child for mother. She threw me in the dustbin just because doctors said i might die soon because of my extreme premature birth and might have complications later. I'm happy that my pain is finally coming to an end." he said and teared up.

"BOYS! COME ON! YOU CAN CRY AFTERWARDS" 

They heard someone yell and both of them lifted their eyes and gasped.