The Killings(part 1)- Chap 28

{As always , play the song above for best experience and use earphones /headphones/airpods.]

I saw the guard who was previously aiming the gun at me shooting others as he held close, my face pressed against his chest . He soon made me run towards one of the cars and made me sit in it. He took of his mask and i saw a man who had features like J hope.

"Stay here. Lock the car from the inside. At any cost don't step out." he said and then once again wore the mask. I covered my ears with my hands as i didn't want to hear all the sound of yelling going on outside as he slammed the door shut. I saw more black cars arrive and soon it was an all around war. I turned my sight in the direction where the 7 members were earlier sitting but now all i saw people fighting there too.

I hissed as my wound throbbed and started searching for a first aid kit frantically. I saw some cotton pads and managed to hold them above my open wound. I saw Wheein coming towards the car i sat in and curled back in fear. She tried opening the car but the handles didn't budge.
She even shot on the handle but the bullet instead repelled as soon as it hit the car and hit someone else who was about 2 feet away from the car.

I started searching for any kind of weapon i could find. Who knows what will happen if she manages to open the door. She'll definitely kill me after all i shot Hwasa. 

I opened all the compartments but to no avail. Foolish me ...then started lifting the seat covers but soon i felt something cold and hard near my fingertips. A sense of happiness washed over me. As i tried to somehow open the gun in order to load it with the two bullets i found, i saw how J hope slammed Wheein's head on the car window and i gasped. Her forehead then got bloodied up but she then said something to J hope and attacked him. 

She shot him but he dodged it. "Bad move sweetheart" i saw him mutter . He made sure what he said was so clear that even i could understand his words because of his lip movement.

"Your gun sadly had only one bullet left" as Wheein quickly tried pulling another gun he lifted his right leg and kicked straight at her hand which held the previous gun

"Your gun sadly had only one bullet left" as Wheein quickly tried pulling another gun he lifted his right leg and kicked straight at her hand which held the previous gun. He then took a swirl and then kicked her right in her stomach. Two guards of BTS grabbed her as she yelled furiously. "This is not a fair fight" she screamed but soon started laughing crazily. "I never mattered to you as it is." she said gloomily.

"Yes you did but" he paused before crouching on the ground before her. "But after that incident when RM told me your real intentions of dating me-" he smirked and continued "i wanted to smash your whole head open." 

"I though you're different." he said and i saw a bit of sadness in his eyes when he said so.

"But you used me as a way to reach Jungsoo . Your family always wanted you to be with me so that you could kill Ken and Jungsoo. You had been friends with BLACK H long before i met you. Hmm you witch?" he sighed laughing .

"This world of ours is really a game and you've reached your final stage." he said and without hesitating shot her right in the forehead.

I clasped my hands over my mouth after i saw the sight in front of me. The blood splattered on the window causing me to gag . I seriously need to throw up. Her forehead had a hole dug through it because of the bullet and as soon as my gaze fell on it, i quickly grabbed an empty envelope that was in my sight.

-------------------------------

He circled her as she stood up injured.

'Not lying but i have a extreme desire to kill you." he said to which she took out her big rifle .

"Well seems like your fantasy won't come true." Solar said aiming her rifle.

"Oh it will." he said .

They both fired at each other and soon it seemed as someone lit firecrackers. Both got shot once but they both just flinched and groaned. He soon took cover hiding behind one of the trees pretending as if he had no more bullets left . She slowly proceeded towards him with the rifle ready to shoot. With a satisfied grin on his face he threw a small phosphorus gas bomb at her and she instantly backed away as it started causing a burning sensation in her eyes and on her skin.

 With a satisfied grin on his face he threw a small phosphorus gas bomb at her and she instantly backed away as it started causing a burning sensation in her eyes and on her skin

Someone soon entered the fog formed and handing over a air purifier mask to Taehyung shot her in her chest.

"I swear there's a lot of fun in killing girls like her who underestimate us." he said and Taehyung shrugged his shoulders in disgust. 

"WHAT?! Everyone has somethings they fancy

"WHAT?! Everyone has somethings they fancy." he said licking his lips and proceeding further.

-------------

(I KNOW THIS CHAPTER'S QUITE SHORT! BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE HELLA LONG.)