NEW SURROUNDINGS - Chap 2

She gulped as she saw all of them looking at her. The color drained from her face as some of them stood up looking at her. She took small precautionary steps as she moved backwards. "Who is she?" the man right next to her father asked. "RUN Y/N" was the next thing which came out of her father's mouth as warm, salty tears streamed down her face. She nodded hesitantly as she quickly ran upstairs.

Three men quickly followed her. She ran straight up to her room as she tried closing the door but someone put his foot in between. She backfaced the door as she pushed with all of her might, but of course the three were much more powerful. She was thrown away from the door as the men entered the room. They stared at her for a few seconds as one looked at her with anger, the other one smirked and licked his lips with his tongue while the last one tilted his head to the right and left .The one with anger raging inside him came forward and pulled her up with her left arm. "How dare you behave like this?" he said as she started shivering excessively. Words were stuck in her throat as she was terrified.

"JIMIN....hand her to me" said the other one as the man who was holding you, pushed you towards him. A sly smile accompanied with a smirk spread across his face. "Hi girl" he said as he encaged her in a tight grip with his left hand while trailing the DSR 50 rifle slowly down the face in a seductive and dominating manner. "Let me go!" she yelled while she hit his crotch. She dashed out of the room but bumped into a man who was coming upstairs. "Where were you running to miss Y/N?" He pulled her up with a tight grip on her chin and dragged her back to the room. "THIS BITCH!", she got a tight slap from the man who was tilting his head from side to side. "WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR TEARS Y/N" the one who was holding her said as they all headed downstairs.

"Leave my daughter!" a cry was heard as she saw herr father sitting on the floor hardly breathing and a gun pointed on his head. "DAD!" she shouted , trying to break the grip on her. "WELL....you have a beautiful daughter I see Mr.Han! So we're gonna take her with us..." said a man with broad shoulders. "Please kill me but don't do anything to her" her father said. "Oh trust me, we're always gonna take good care of her.." said a tattooed man and the very next moment ,a loud bang was heard as her father collapsed on the floor. Her body almost fell to the floor when the one who was gripping her, caught her before she could hit the floor. She started crying loudly as the men looked at her unaffected. "Let's go" said the tallest man as she was dragged along. "Leave me, I'll shout for help" she said trying her best to kick and punch someone. Shock, numbness, denial and disbelief. "It feels like a nightmare," she mumbled. She bit the hand of the man holding her and tried to run, but someone else held her by her hair. "AHHH!" she let out a scream as she was pulled against the tight grip of the person. The tattooed guy came and tied a rope around her legs while she cried as someone was still holding her hair. Her wrists were turned backwards and tied together with a rope. One or two people passing by saw what was happening but none of them dared to interfere.

Her mouth was soon gagged with a black cloth and then someone lifted her up. She could only move her head vigorously from side to side as tears slid down her soft cheeks indicating that she wasn't in favor of what was happening . The men entered the black limo as she was made to sit down on one of the boy's lap. "She's beautiful , isn't she?" said the man who was caressing her hair as she sat on his lap. Her bottom lip quivered as she dropped her head in resignation. The tears rolling down her face were of complete hopelessness. "STOP CRYING" said the guy sitting in front of her, she quickly wiped her tears by rubbing her face against her shoulder. After about 15 minutes the gag was removed by the man on whose lap she was seated. "SO, what's your name beautiful?" asked the guy whom she had kicked in the crotch. "Y-Y/N ..." she knew it was best to answer them if she wanted to be away from more trouble. "So Y/N...how old are you?" the same guy asked. "TWENTY ONE YEARS OLD" she replied. "Any idea to whom your father gave our information to?" asked another guy. She shook her head from side to side. "Words dear..."you heard someone saying. "No I don't", on hearing this they all sighed and sank themselves into the soft seats.

The car came to a stop as someone picked her up once again. As she was carried out of the limo, she could see a mansion 10 times the size of a palace . Thousands of guards stood near the boundary in order to keep watch for anything suspicious. Her hopes of escaping dying like the last few sparks of a dying fire. As they walked down all the guards bowed their head in unison .No sooner did they enter the mansion than her eyes wandered around the luxurious interior. There are no traces of the property's sinister past inside. The dwelling spans several-thousand square feet and features light-filled and lavish living areas, complete with impressive vaulted ceilings and swathes of marble panelling. If only walls could talk...they would tell all the dark tales hidden with the beautiful interior.

She was placed down on her feet as one of them untied her legs and the wrists. She hissed as her wrist had turned red because of the sharp grip of the rope. A about 100 people then entered the hall and they all bowed to them. They all looked like servants but not even a single one was a woman. Most of them were guys and some were old men. One of the 7 guys walked forward and said "Go get a dress for a maid and provide it to this girl, someone else show her, her room" he said pointing towards her. The large door behind her were closed as now she realized the situation she was in. The 7 left her there and walked away while an old man came towards her. "COME DEAR..." he said as she nodded and followed him. They stopped outside a door on the second floor as he signalled her to go in. The room was small. It was an old room and rectangular in shape just like we see in people's houses.

[MEANWHILE: THE BOARD ROOM]

??-"Are you seriously planning to do that although I wouldn't deny the fact that she's beautiful and once she get used to all this, we can take her help in our missions."

??-"Yes Jungkook as it is we wouldn't like 7 sluts living with us. 1 is better than 7"

??-"And she doesn't even seem to be a gold digger or a slut, you all yourself watched how she was trying to escape..."

??-"But we will have to make sure that she never gets out of our hand.."

??-"Trust me...we won't let her...."

??-" Most importantly she's the key to our answers.."

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(Don't forget to follow my account and like this chapter)