MASTERS- Chap 3

She cursed her fate which unavoidably befell on her, an expression of profane or obscene expression of anger present on her face. She cried loudly hugging her knees. Some butlers who were passing by the closed door of her room heard it and their head hung low. They couldn't help her. They were afraid, no, no.....terrified of their masters. They knew that the 7 masters are no less than a beast , probably much more than that.

"DAD", she paused for a second.... "OPPA.....take me with you". She got up from the small dusty bed and then glanced outside from the small window. Everywhere her eyes went. She could only see large property with thousands of guards. A sudden creaking sound of the door brought her back to reality as she turned around to look at the person who just entered the room. "Miss these clothes are for you" said the young man. He observed her from head to toe, not in a dirty way but in a way of pity and sympathy.

"Thank you and no need to call me as miss, I'm probably of your age" she said looking at him. He quietly locked the door and came close to her. "W-what?" she said moving backwards. "Ahh...don't worry, I am not planning to do anything dirty with you miss, come on sit down" he said pointing towards the bed. Judging by the wide smile on his face and the sincerity visible on his face, she nodded and did as he said. He then sat beside her and then asked in a calm tone, "What happened miss? Why did the masters bring you here?"

Her eyes became glossy as her body started shaking. He quickly responded "hey, hey...shhhhh! Don't cry...you can share it with me if you wish miss...". She hugged him tight and burst out crying . He got shocked but he carefully hugged her and rubbed her back in order to calm her down. "T-they killed my oppa and my dad, t-then f-forced me to come along w-with them." He widened his eyes hearing her words, not when he heard about her family's death but thinking about the fact that they practically have never brought any girls to the mansion before. THEN WHY HER?

Meanwhile she was kept crying her heart out, "What's your name , first tell me that" he said ."Y/N" she replied. "Y/N....i know you're broken but I don't think your father or your brother would prefer seeing you like this. Would they?" She shook her head from side to side indicating it as a no while still crying as she hid her face in his embrace. "Then Y/N...try to stay strong, I know it's extremely hard but you have to fight through it right?" she then looked up while wiping her tears and rubbing her eyes then her nose.

"Y/N are you ready, master is calling you.." she widened her eyes and signalled the boy in her room to hide underneath the bed. As he did so, she opened the door to see an old man. I'm going to get ready. It will take hardly 10 minutes...". The old man nodded and left. The boy came out from the spot he was hiding at and then patted her shoulders smiling at her, then left. She quickly wore the clothes and looked in the mirror.

A drop of tear slid down her soft cheeks as she wiped it and opened the door. There was no one. She looked here and there , getting confused of where she needed to go. "Y/N follow me..." she heard someone saying. She found the old man coming out from the door adjacent to hers and then he started walking. She quietly followed him. Soon they came to a halt and then the man said "Knock and ask for permission..". She nodded and knocked at the door softly. "M-may I come in?"...

She heard a soft hmm as the old man motioned her to go in. She went inside and the door shut automatically. They lifted their heads to see the fragile figure standing in front of them. Some of them felt their FRIEND rising at their thoughts but they shoved them away and stared at her. "COME HERE.....", the tall man with wide shoulders commanded. She did as he said and stood in front of him and an another extremely tall man.

"So Y/N, welcome to your new home" he said making her gulp as her eyes turned glossy. He continued "We won't make you work as a maid for too long,  you should not try to escape as you cannot do that , you should always respect us and never talk back with us and lastly never deny our demands.IS THAT CLEAR?" She nodded her head. Another man spoke "Words sweetheart...". "Yes I did" she said. "BOYS...." the tall man said as they started introducing themselves.