Final plans - Chap25

[Author POV]

Y/n stood there still in the hold of the girl's strong hug. She was confused. She didn't had a sister. Did the girl mistook her for someone else or did she just return from a club? She did carry a bit of scent of red wine. 

"Excuse me, but i couldn't recognize you." she uttered out those words wanting to know what was happening. The girl let go off her and then held her hands. She smiled at Y/n and paused for a bit. She motioned Y/n to take a seat . They both sat at the edge of the bed, their legs hanging in the air.

"So calm down and listen Y/n." she paused and then continued . "So it's a long story. For the starters let me tell you.....our mom Sara right? She had two kids as unlike twins. It's me and you . I never got to meet you in pers-" before could complete her words Y/n stood up angrily. Her closed fists had their knuckles turned white clearly displaying how hard Y/n was trying to control her anger. 

"You do not get to utter anything utterly stupid about my mom. She might have passed away years ago but she still stays in my heart so don't you dare make any stories about her." she said and was going to walk out of the room .

Before she could do so, the girl placed a paper in her hand and ordered her to go through the contents of it. Y/n looked at the paper and her eyes widened in confusion . 

"While you were unconscious , we took blood sample of yours and did a buccal smear procedure, which involves a cotton swab collect a sample of cells from the inside surface of the cheek. That's why the skin on the left cheek of yours might seem a bit rough, but what i meant to say is....that's our DNA test report...it proves that you're related to me by blood and don't even think of saying that those test results are fake , because they're not . I have no interest in faking things." the girl says in a swift tone while Y/N stood still, the paper fell from her hands but her body didn't move. It was such a shock that it struck her so deeply that the impact of it was internalized. 

"Listen to me and i'll explain everything." the girl continued.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE: I don't have the intention to get you all bored by writing everything again so what you need to imagine is, that the girls narrates everything to Y/n except the real intentions of Dong-Guen which were earlier revealed. Why Dong-guen did the things, the girl too doesn't know for now}

"My mom didn't want me? S-she left m-me. A-all these years i loved a woman who never even wanted m-me?" she asked to herself.

"Y/n may be she had a reason for legally mentioning my name only but i'm sure of one fact. Bangtan used you well. First killed our brother and then our dad then they used to reach me. " the girl continued.

"W-who are you to them?" Y/n stuttered .

"I'm Hwasa and Ahn-Hye-Jin to you but to the world including Bangtan, I'm BLACK H. " she said and Y/n stood shocked.

-----------------------

The men sat in the conference room. Everyone was very serious regarding the situation. Chart papers lay on the big table while they were busy devising a plan using the layout of the area in which BLACK H'S mansion was.

"See it's pretty obvious, we enter in 3 km radius of that area. They have cameras bordering the 3 Km radius of their house and it's impossible that the buzzers won't sound. We can't hack their system , she's been leading a mafia gang for years and will not be foolish to have weak system." said Jungkook.

"So we fake it." Namjoon said getting up from his chair and moving towards the whiteboard while everybody else looked at him expectantly.

"We will have 3 of cars with total of 7 guards, head towards the mansion." he was now busy drawing on the whiteboard, the layout of everything.

"They will think it's us because 7 figures might be visible , that too only if they have extreme well see through cameras . They won't able to see the faces because of the guards because it's a one way glass we have in our cars. Thinking that's it us they will definitely leave the mansion along with Y/n. " he continued.

"We will be ready outside the 3 km radius with 4 cars at a radius of 3.5 km, 4 km, 5 km and lastly 7 km. J hope is our best sniper so we will let him be alone in the car at the 5 km radius." Namjoon finished by saying this.

"We must send 4 more cars along with the 7 guards who are will be going towards the mansion to avoid suspicion . Talking about our cars outside the area , Jin and Jimin will be in car 1, Taehyung and Jungkook in car 2, J hope in car 3 and lastly ....me and Namjoon in car 4." Yoongi said now pulling out a cigarette from his pocket. 

"Make sure that most of the guns have silencers fit in them but leave some without silencer so that they might come to use if we wish to distract anyone. " Taehyung added his point.

"Each of our 4 cars will have 5 guards , that's the max our one car can fit . J Hope's car will have 6 guards. Make sure that once you reach your position , all guards must form a circle kind of formation in that area for max protection . The guards must make sure to camouflage well otherwise the plan could go down in the drain all at once with extreme bloodshed." Seokjin conveyed his idea.  

"What about Dong-geun? We have 0 idea of where is he?" J hope uttered the words to which Jimin laughed out loud in a sarcastic way.

"Haha .....didn't you hear the screams today morning?" Jimin smirked.

"Screams?" J hope asked.

"Yea, i didn't do much. Just pulled his 6 nails out using a plier and then hammered his right hand." said Jimin.

"Who is it?!" J hope shouted.

"THE CCTV guy" Taehyung replied smirking......