Him - Chap 13

"No?" she inquired turning towards him and squinting her eyes .

He stayed quiet , held his head down. He did not want to look at her, at least not when he was at fault. He felt a hand on his shoulder and forcing himself to lift his head , he looked straight into her eyes.

She was taken aback ....

"Is everything alright Boss? Wou -" before the approaching guard could complete his sentence Jungkook said with his cracked voice " Tell the guards to stop patrolling and line up by the boundary

"Is everything alright Boss? Wou -" before the approaching guard could complete his sentence Jungkook said with his cracked voice " Tell the guards to stop patrolling and line up by the boundary. Wait until i tell you all to get back to w-work." The guard bowed and went towards the other guards to inform them of what Jungkook said.

"Y/N listen to me . It was never my intention to do what i did and yes i can't tell you much but the first and foremost thing i want to say is that , you don't need to worry a-about you being sexually assaulted. I promise none of us did anything as such . I was drunk and i was supposed to interrogate you the next day but my hate for you took control of my rational thinking. That night i didn't let you speak anything . I kept whipping you which made you faint . The pain you f-felt was the r-reason of those whips , n-not anything else."

"B-but why do you hate me? I didn't even knew you all before you all k-killed my f-family." she sobbed but didn't let the tears escape her eyes. Jungkook didn't reply which made her feel frustrated and she held Jungkook's shoulder with both of her hands, each on side and started shaking him vigorously. "Why?! Answer me!" she yelled but he didn't reply instead yanked her hands way from his shoulders and started heading back inside the mansion. 

"Oh great! So now you act like a fuckin mute person and stay quiet?! You know what ?! I'll soon end my own life!" she screamed . Even the guards started glancing at the scene. 

Jungkook turned his head towards her but the next line she said made him zone out." Why do you suddenly care for me?! I wish you would have really killed me that night." 

Hearing the shouts other members came outside. The guards too who had left after Jungkook ordered them , came back following the members.

"What's happening Jungkook?" asked Jimin.

"Nothing...Y/N and i were having a conversation and we got into a fight." he said putting on a fake smile. Meanwhile Yoongi walked to Y/N and asked her the same question . "Ask him...not me." she replied sternly . 

Namjoon signalled Yoongi to let her go off the hook. Yoongi nodded and he walked towards the other members, they all went back inside. She felt sad but sighing she started walking back inside because there was no chance of escape with thousands of guards around the mansion walls. A few guards offered to help her in walking back to her room but she refused politely. She knew that the 7's mood couldn't be judged. What if they kill the person who helps her? 

As she climbed the stairs her foot wounds were fresh and deep , therefore blood marks were being left behind and she did not know about this. She just kept climbing up the stairs slowly and steadily, hissing because of the pain being caused.