ESCAPE-Chap 5

She quickly got up from the floor and rushed into her room and soon came out with a bucket made of iron . Standing beside the door to the room of that man she waited and as soon as he came out , she hit the bucket on his head. She pressed her hand over his mouth as he screamed in pain and then fainted. She then let him lay where he was and threw the bucket on the camera. To her good luck, the bucket hit the right spot and the camera shattered to pieces. She knew that her act of hitting the man had already been recorded and soon the guards would know. She then ran downstairs and reached the first floor. She rushed to the gent's washroom and closed the door. It felt as if she would faint any moment because of the smell present there. By the side was a window. She made a rush towards it and climbed down the wall using the drainage pipe.

All this was the benefit of her keen observation. The day before she was told to shape the bushes in the garden while the guards and Jimin kept a watch on her. She noticed the drainage pipe and later asked one of the worker's that from where it emerged. She set foot on the ground safe and sound. Her gaze went to the guard who was busy snoring the night away in peace. She chuckled and slowly hid in one of the bushes near the gate where the guard was sleeping. At around 11:55 pm they heard a loud blaring horn sound from the house. Now she knew she was in trouble. The guard woke up from his deep slumber as he shook his head vigorously from side to side in order to clear his blurry vision. She heard a voice coming from the walkie talkie attached to the belt of the guard. "THE GIRL IS NOWHWHERE TO BE FOUND! Right now go and search in every corner of the house and bring her" .

She tore apart a piece of cloth from her dress and then wrapped it around a stick lying nearby and threw it on the other side of the garden. All gazes turned towards the sound while she got a golden opportunity to escape. She took out the bunch of keys that she secretly took from Clark(the worker who had calmed her down in the start) as she pretended to hug him and opened the lock with the help of those. She quickly took to her heels and ran away as fast as she could. She cried tears of joy as she ran without even turning back to look at the guard. She kept running not thinking of the fact that she had no where to go. After about 20 minutes she reached a street where a bus stand was located.

[MEANWHILWE:]

"Why have we kept you all?! To just feed on our money?!" Jungkook yelled as he was talking on the phone. The others stopped in their tracks despite the fact that they were boarding their private aeroplane. "What happened Kook?" said Jin. "Y/N ESCAPED!" Jungkook exclaimed angrily. "You all know what, let's talk it out in the flight otherwise we'll delay the time of reaching Korea." Said Suga. "BIT*H!" Jungkook growled as all of them started making their way up the plane. Once they were all seated RM took out his laptop. He then went to the CCTV live and recorded films section and he saw what happened. They all saw how cleverly she acted in front of the man ,how she hit the man as well as broke the camera. "F**k! I had warned her...." He stated angrily. 

"We need to teach that girl a lesson

"We need to teach that girl a lesson..."Jimin snarled. "There's no use of hurting her Jimin, we already killed her dad and her brother. Why give her more pain?" said Hoseok.  "Did you forget who she is?!" shouted Jungkook. "I didn't, but i don't get angry worthlessly. It all isn't even her mistake." Hoseok yelled back. "We never know that she wasn't involved in all this shit!" Jungkook yelled. "CALM DOWN! She was a child at that time and had no idea of whaty sick shit was taking place" said RM trying his best to cool down the atmosphere.

"I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER ONCE WE GET HER BACK" said Taehyung. "And also make her spit some secrets" replied Jimin.

 "And also make her spit some secrets" replied Jimin

[BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PLOT]

It had been 40 minutes since she had been waiting for a bus to arrive and finally it did. She immediately stood up from the bench and climbed into the bus. She took a seat beside the window on the left side of the columns. She breathed a sigh of relief as soon as the bus started moving.

 Tears made their way down her eyes as she finally felt a little sense of freedom and peace creeping its way into her heart. The thoughts of her family once again clouded her mind as she started remembering all the happy memories she shared with her dad and especially her brother. Despite the fact that they fought almost everyday, she remembered how they would reunite in a few hours and start laughing on what a foolish topic they fought upon.  For some, fathers are heroes who provide and protect, while others see their dear old dad as the one who has truly guided them, from childhood throughout adulthood. That's exactly why—no matter how old we are—we may never truly get over the loss of a father, whether he passed after a long life or much too soon. Same was happening with her and the worst part was that she witnessed his death. With these thoughts in mind she never realized when she fell asleep.

She felt someone shaking her body and she opened her eyes to see the driver standing in front of her. She quickly came out of her dreamland and stood with a jerk . She bowed to the man in front feeling embarassed of the situation she was in. "I wanted to ask that on which stop will you get off? I mean it's already 1 am and this is the second last stop that we've stopped on." she looked outside to see a bus stand. "I will get down on the last stop" she said but she widened her eyes when the driver said "First give me the money for the journey then we'll go ahead" . And of course at this point she knew she was in trouble. "I'm sorry for what i'm going to do" she said and quickly pushed the man away as she got down from the bus and rushed in the streets. 

She sat beside a big trashcan until she saw that the driver got tired searching for her and left the place with his bus. She sighed and then started walking deeper in the streets. Soon she came near a highway , she knew it would totally foolish of her to start walking somewhere using the highway. One or the other vehicle will definetly crush her or at least she'll meet with a brutal accident.She then saw a small house nearby. Thinking that it's the best choice for her. she headed towards it with high hopes of the person living there be a gentleman or an elegant woman who would allow her to stay for the night.

She knocked on the door thrice and soon it opened to reveal a middle aged man. She made up a fake story and after that pleaded with the man to let her spend the night in his house. After many requests and pleadings the man agreed and let her stay the night there.

[AT 4:00 AM]

She was sleeping peacefully on the small cot provided to her while .......

Man(on call)-"Sir the girl......"

TO BE CONTINUED.......

(I'm extremely sorry for taking such along time to update but mom's health was not good)

(Don't forget to follow and vote the chapter)