Lies - Chap 8

Before Jungkook could do what he wanted the door flung open to reveal........

"AHHHHHHH!" she screamed and opened her eyes. 

"Shhhh" , she felt someone hugging her tight. Crying loudly she didn't even bother to look at that person . All she needed was a person whom she wanted to hug tight in order to lessen her worries.

 All she needed was a person whom she wanted to hug tight in order to lessen her worries

"Relax, i'm here..." he said rubbing her back. Recognizing his voice, she looked up at him . To her horror, it was one of them. Pushing him away at once, she backed away until her back touched the headboard. "What happened to you Y/n ?" he asked to which she glared at him, eyes filled with tears expressing great anger and hatred towards him . "I was raped by your brothers and you a-ask me what happened?!" she cried . Her voice almost unstable because of the continuous sobs. "What are you talking about? I agree they hurt -" he couldn't complete his sentence before she got up from the bed and picked up a flower pot from the nightstand beside the bed. "Hey hey! calm down. Please trust me. Namjoon already has punished them for what they did to you." he said as he tried to step close to  her. "Don't come close or i'll kill you!" she said lifting the pot higher. "Y/n i know they hit you to an extreme level but they didn't rape you. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" he yelled in reply.

"They both had sex with me without my concern , took away my virginity forcibly -" she said but he instead stepped forward and tried grabbing the pot from her hand . She was soon pushed against the wall while he pinned her hand upwards, causing the pot to fall on the floor and with a loud thud turn into pieces. "FOR GOD'S SAKE THEY DIDN'T RAPE YOU...." he said firmly. "They would have done it but you fainted as soon as you saw them . Don't you remember? " he said with their lips hardly centimeters apart. "Don't try to fool me , i'm not a property of yours-" , before she could say anything else he kissed her.  She felt herself being lifted, her feet no longer touching the floor, the darkness swirling around her and strong hands turning her, and stroking her all over. "They didn't do anything yet, but remember .JUST ONE MORE MISTAKE, YOUR ONE WRONG MOVE AND I MYSELF WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO RUIN YOU. SECONDLY  , YOU ARE NOW A PART OF US....SO BETTER DO AS WE SAY." and then he let go off her . She saw him walk outside. 

She couldn't get up. Her legs were numb. "I'm sure he's lying. I can't even get up." , dragging herself to the washroom she let herself soak in the cool, soothing waters in the bathtub. Her tears fell . She lost her virginity and THAT too was forcibly taken away from her. Although she knew it wasn't her fault still she felt afraid, numb, or confused about what happened to her. 

She felt guilty, ashamed, and embarrassed and blamed herself internally for what happened. But abuse no matter of what kind it is, mental, physical or sexual is never the fault of the person who is being abused, no matter how much the abuser tries to blame others.  Abuse may affect a person's self-esteem, mood, focus, quality of sleep, or interest in activities they once enjoyed. The effects of abuse can affect every aspect of a person's life and the effects often last after the abuse stops. The impact of abuse can be different for everyone because a person's response to abuse is based on many things, like their age at the time of the abuse or how much support they have in their life. So it's important to get help as soon as possible. But where would she get help from? Her family? Of course not. None of them was alive. Her friends? Did she had any TRUE FRIENDS who would be willing to help her in a time where she was caught by bloodthirsty criminals ? And most importantly she was forced. For any girl in the entire world it is the worst nightmare.

She was busy rubbing the soap on her legs but her gaze soon shifted to the whip marks on her legs. She was whipped? When? By whom? She doesn't remember anything as such happening to her. "Ahh" she yelped in pain as she tried to rub her finger on those marks thinking if what she was seeing was just an illusion .