STRANGER DANGER- Chap 6

She was sleeping peacefully on the small cot provided to her while .......

Man(on call)-"Sir the girl's picture you sent is actually here."

Rm-" Don't let her leave and don't let her know anything. What is she doing right now? Make sure she doesn't hear our conversation . If she tries to escape you can use force against her. But just don't hurt her to the point where she needs serious healing. "

Man-" No need to worry sir. She's fast asleep. Seems like she's quite tired and there won't be a need to use force against her. I have sedatives. If needed i'll give her the right amount of them so that she stays here."

(call ends)

Never open up your heart to anybody, never tell your secrets. Cause they will use it against you eventually...Trust No one.

She was not used to doing all these household chores. And now after nearly getting caught while escaping, her body felt extremely tired. She didn't even realize when she fell asleep and when the man , whom she thought of like a saviour sent by God was actually working for those monsters  . People will stab you at the back and then ask why you're bleeding. Every coin has two sides, just like most people have two faces  .She thought he felt sympathy for her. What she didn't know that she herself eventually was going to land herself in trouble. Streams of tears slid down her face as she trembled in her sleep. Soon she woke up taking deep breathes, huffing and puffing to an extreme level and her heart pounding from fear. She was sweating heavily . Placing her feet on the ground she quietly walked up to the door. 

"What happened dear?" she heard the man say. "Sir please help me find the kitchen, i'm in need of water, i had a nightmare." she said wiping off the sweat from her forehead . He smiled at her and told her to follow him. What the man didn't know was that she's not that stupid to not notice two pistols tugged in the man's belt. As he opened the refrigerator , she picked up the knife and slid it inside her back pocket . Picking up another knife, she tried her best , not to make any noise but.........
the knife holder fell right at the floor causing the man to turn around and in a swift she kicked him in the gut . He lost his balance and fell down while her hands trembled as she picked up the knife and stabbed him in the leg. "I don't have the courage to stab him in the stomach or right at the heart" she whispered as the man kicked her causing her to fall sidewards. 

"How can you just hit a police officer bitch?!" he shouted but in return she yelled back "WHICH OFFICER CARRIED HIS GUNS 24/7 WITH HIM INSIDE HIS OWN HOUSE?!" saying that she tried to hit him again but instead was thrown back as he slapped her. Groaning in pain she held her head which hit the table. The man squated down on the floor and pulled her towards him . " Sleep now" he whispered . But before he could inject the medicines in her, she pulled out the other knife from her pocket and stabbed him in the stomach. 

"I killed a man" she said as she pushed herself away from him. She was just a normal girl who didn't even know how to respond to someone bullying her at college and now, she was here. In these days she saw and did things which she thought only existed and happened in movies. As she saw the time, it had been almost 5 hours since she came here.
"P-please forgive me" she said as she opened the door and ran out of the house.

Once again she found herself near the highway. She heard roar of engines as she sttped back and hid in the bushes nearby. The car were heading to , where she came from. While 3 cars stop in front of her . They were far but she could see them.  

She stepped on a twig causing the people to get out of their cars. 

And as soon she saw the man's face she placed her hand on her mouth , pressing it tightly not allowing her shaky voice of whimpers to escape

"Who is it?" the man said gazing in the distancing as she sat down behind a tree curling herself so as to not be seen.

As she saw that the other two got down and now started searching the area, she knew what she needed to do. She stood up and let out a deep breath wiping her tears. 
Then she RAN.

She didn't even turned her sight towards the back or the side. She ran through the dark, foreboding forest  in hope of .....Her freedom . Her life. She soon saw a road in sight and ran right to it. She slowed down but stopped suddenly when she heard crackling forest noises behind her and thought that she needed to be fast as she tried to escape her captors. 

She saw a car parked by the roadside . Picking up a rock she headed straight to it and thought of breaking the glass but.....

The glass slid down as she saw........

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(Don't forget to follow my account, vote this chapter and comment if you wish)

AND SHARE MY ACCOUNT! I KNOW I SHOULDN'T SAY THIS...................
but i'm back after a long time...that's why

Sorry for grammatical errors.

purple you....

Next part will be a long one ....and might contain......
ummm
bye!