Separated -Chap 20

(I've made this chapter quite short intentionally because from next chapter i need to write longer parts with quite new things) 

All around the sound of gunshots echoed. Jungkook held his breath .

The door lock rattled as someone tried to open it. Mrs.Kim and Jungkook both were ready to shoot . The door flung open and 3 men were seen but Jungkook and Taehyung's mom shot them dead. 

"How the hell did they come in?! No one is allowed inside without proper identification or only when someone from our group allows them in." yelled Jungkook.

More men entered as Jungkook kept shooting but he was tackled down when he tried to reload a gun after already using  3 guns.

"Sometimes you need to use your own brain rather than yelling Jungkook." a girl said and Jungkook lifted his eyes to look at her.

"Wheein...." he hissed as he got up back on his feet and Mrs.Kim fired another bullet in Wheein's direction which she easily dodged. 

In the next second Wheein shot Jungkook in his leg and he kneeled down in pain. Walking inside she signalled the men to walk in and pick Y/n up. Taehyung's mom tried shooting more bullets but of course she couldn't be fast. She wasn't trained in that. She had just seen Taehyung train sometimes and observing him she knew how to do it. Her arm was already paining because of the immense force which was caused as a reaction of her using a gun for the first time.

"Bitch!" Jungkook Groaned and pushed 2 men on the ground, hitting their heads with a vase. Wheein fired another shot in his direction which he almost dodged but wasn't fast enough as his leg was already injured.

Y/n snatched the gun from Mrs.Kim's hands and shot Wheein . She fell to the ground while Jungkook tried attacking some men but he could barely walk . No doubt he was a professional fighter but one against 20 or 30 men is an extremely difficult battle especially when both his legs had been shot by a bullet.

The men picked Jungkook as well as Y/n up. Mrs.Kim was pushed down on the floor as she tried to grab Y/n which in turn caused her to hit her head against the edge of a drawer resulting in her unconsciousness . 

"The other men will be outside. How do we get them out of this place?"  asked one of the men who had picked up Y/n on his shoulder .

"Let the others walk out. We'll stay inside with 2 others for help inside the washroom which is nearest to the entrance. As they'll walk towards her room we'll walk out without being noticed." the man who held Jungkook replied. His mouth was tied with a thick cloth and his hands and legs were tied with a rope. The man dragged him with the help of the rope which were around Jungkook's wrist. 

Y/n squirmed and struggled in his grip while the man sighed and pulled out an injection. He passed it to the man who held Jungkook and that man held her hand in a strong grip, injecting the fluid inside her. Her vision blurred and she wanted to call the members for help, if only she could at least shout for help.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS!" a shout echoed in the hallway as a raging Seokjin walked towards the men followed by some guards.

The men did as asked. 

"Let go of Jungkook and Y/n!" he yelled.

At that very instant thick smog filled the room as everyone started coughing and their eyes started to tear up. Y/n was picked up and hurried out by someone. He/she tried to grab Jungkook too but couldn't locate his presence.

Being placed on a soft comfortable material , Y/n's eyes closed completely and before closing her yes , she saw her face......

TO BE CONTINUED.......