Happy Ending- Chap 30

[play the song above]

I opened my eyes and smiled. I felt that a bandage was tightly wrapped around my shoulders. An extremely tasty smell hit my nose and i forced my body to sit up straight. A bowl of some soup was placed beside my bed, on the nightstand. I lifted it up and began to savor the delicious taste. I should have been suspicious of it thinking if it had some kind of poison , judging the events of the past days but I didn't care anymore . A smile made it's way on my face when i was full. Taking a grip on the headboard i pushed myself out of the bed.

It was only then i realized that i was in my room. Photo frames of me and dad all along the wall. Posters of my favorite singers, musicians and players. I made my way out of the room . The wooden floor creaked below my feet. As i reached the last step , i saw the one person whom i secretly despised for past few days. He was asleep on the chair with his head against the glass of the dining table.

"Dad?" i said and he slowly lifted his eyes, rubbing his eyes and then widened his eyes.

He ran towards me and pulled me in a tight hug. I hugged him back and happy tears erupted in my eyes. He caressed my hair and didn't let go.

"Why d-did you leave me? I was s-so terrified d-dad." i said finally letting the tears out.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Y/n-ah" he said letting his tears fall.

"T-that day....men sent by Dong-Guen, Jungkook's father and the man with who-whom your mother went, came to our house in order to finish you both. We tried our best to stop them. Kane might not be a son to m-me by b-blood but i helped him grow. He was my son and w-will always be. While we blocked the door with wedges we knew it wouldn't last for more than 2 minutes. I called Taehyung's dad and he sent the boys over , sadly i couldn't save Kane. I tried. I t-tried. Mr.Kim told me to play along and act in front of you , making sure you weren't aware that Bangtan didn't kill me and were staging the act. Even you got kidnapped afterwards by BLACK H. There was a possibility of you telling the truth to her if she emotionally blackmailed you. The one who was responsible for the destructions of Bangtan's ammunitions godown was BLACK H. We knew f-from the start. This was all a collective mission to end Dong-Guen and BLACK H and in that process to keep you safe. You tried to run away and i told them to keep you locked up . We didn't want any danger upon you because BLACK H knew she's your sister but she didn't consider you as one. We had no c-clue of her intention . I'm s-o-sorry." he finally broke down and i cried as well.

"I'm back!" i heard someone say and i still didn't let go of the hug. I just turned my head sideways and saw all the 3 maknaes of Bangtan, but it was Jimin who had yelled in excitement when he entered the house.

After a few minutes we let go of each other and Jungkook smiled at me.

"Notice something on your skin?" he said and i frowned but then moved towards the mirror. I saw many healed scars and then i realized what he meant. The tattoo was no more there. Did i get a laser surgery done? When?!

"No you didn't had a plastic surgery done yet. We have just put some cream and lots of foundation. Your pillow might be smeared with it but you can get it done. We'll help." Taehyung said and i thought about it .

"No" i said pulling out a tissue from the box and wiping the foundation away.

"It was painful and i was hurt at that time but now that everything has come to an end , i want to always remember these events. It was like a whole game of which i was like the main character. " i said turning towards them.

"How much time has past since that day?" i asked wishing to know how long was i asleep.

"5 days." Jimin said.