BLACH H? - CHAP 15

(a line drawn , means a change of scene)

With dark ink a mark was etched on the back wall of the godown . Whoever made that very well knew that where the explosives had been fit as he made the mark on the wall of the godown , which didn't break to pieces. That person knew which place would be safe and won't turn to ruins and thus his mark would be at a safe place which could be fun when members of Bangtan saw it.  It would be fun to see how desperately they would try to search for that person or the group of people who did it.....but sadly ,  they won't be able to find them.

Bangtan knew very well whose symbol it was. "BALCK H" . That person is believed be extremely powerful, the only one who has the strength to compete with Bangtan.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 BLACK H is considered to be working alone and not as a group. BLACK H has uncountable weapons, guards and properties. He/she has many hideouts in all corners of the world. No one dares to defy BLACK H. Earlier BLACK H wasn't so powerful, about 20 years ago. BLACK H was believed to be a murderer . Soon with proceeding time ,after about 2 years , headlines about BLACK H in the news lessened. 

But it was just the silence before the approaching storm. After about 9 years , numerous loots ,invasions, and murders were happening . Their was a death toll. In every place where such a incident took place , a symbol with letter h was found deeply engraved. With no evidence in the hands of higher authorities, it was believed that BLACK H was back but was committting all this hidden in the dark. If a rival was killed, a H mark was found cut through his skin on the stomach or the forehead area or if a property/infrastructure of any kind was to be harmed in any way, then a wall or ground was chosen to engrave the symbol. 

At  this time a new group called Bangtan emerged(the one mentioned previously in this article). It is said that Bangtan has unlimited resources just like BLACK H but it is sounds like  that BANGTAN works as a group. They too kill people people ruthlessly just for their thirst and hunger for power-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fuck you" said Y/n as she tore the newspaper apart. It was night and she was supposed to be sleeping but after the conversation she just managed to eavesdrop on, the adrenaline in her body wouldn't allow her to do so.

[PREVIOUSLY]

"Black  H-" replied Jungkook.

Y/n followed them all the way down , silently tip toeing. She sat by the staircase well hidden behind the well furnished marble. 

"You mean that BLACK H is behind all this huh?" Yoongi literally growled. Receiving a nod from Jungkook , other continued.

"You mean that ...what was her name....oh yea, Wheein is supporting BLACK H?" asked Jin , to which Jungkook nodded once again.

"But Black H works alone-" said Jimin.

"So what ? There's no proof and even if he/she does, then Wheein can be a subordinate of his" said Taehyung.

"So BLACK H finally has the audacity to stand against us , huh?" said Hoseok.

"Nah. BALCK H always had it. What he didn't have was the right time to strike, which i guess he has got now. He has a purpose behind all this otherwise if just destroying us was his priority then he would have done it long ago, but he didn't. He could have tried a long ago but he didn't. " said Jungkook while others carefully listened to each and every word of his. 

"What if it's BLACK H , who took our information from Y/N's father?" asked Jimin while others turned their heads in a snap towards them. If this had happened, then they were definitely at a loss . BLACK h must now be having the knowledge of all their hidden bases and godowns .

"I don't think that would have happened. Y/n's dad won't be even able to contact BLACK H. BLACK H is a total hidden mystery, contacting him would be like a needle in a haystack." Namjoon replied. 

She got up from her place being as silent as possible and headed back to her room . It was best to not wait for the whole matter to end as, as soon as they are done with discussing the matter , they'll excuse themselves and move back to each of their rooms and she might get caught.

But in the way she met a butler, the same one who helped her once. She requested him to help her in gaining information about BLACK H , to which he hesitantly agreed. After about half an hour he secretly brought few articles and gave it to her , requesting her not to tell about this interaction to anyone and to destroy the articles once she had read them.

She switched off the lights of her room and went towards the balcony. Sitting by the couch she started reading the article which she found to be the most relevant one.

BLACK H is considered to be working alone.......

[BACK TO PRESENT]

From what she knew , they didn't kill people for just any lame reason . It's true that they could be ruthless but only if the situation demanded so. She sighed and tore the paper to pieces . Her mind now calmed down a bit and she headed straight to her bed . Turning on the air conditioner , she drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON A CALL-

"So she finally wanted to know about me?" she said while she was busy cleaning her gun.

"Yes ma'am." he replied .

"Well then , i've got a tiny mission to work upon..." she said as she walked towards the balcony while the light of the moon fell upon her face, making it clear who she is.

" she said as she walked towards the balcony while the light of the moon fell upon her face, making it clear who she is

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(if you like to share my book with other people , then please do)
(Don't forget to vote this chapter and follow my account. Give comments if you like , dear readers.)