Changes - Chap 12

All eyes turned to his direction as his mouth went wide in shock.

"Who's she?" asked Suga as he expectantly looked at Hoseok. 

"I'm not sure if she's the person whom i'm thinking of but i had a friend in my childhood. Her name was something like Jung Wheein. This girl's face resembles Wheein a lot." he said scratching the back of his neck. 

"Hmm.." Namjoon mumbled.

"And talking about Y/n ...i guess it's time we make her do it." said Taehyung.

"We need to be monstrous towards her ...that's how she'll utter everything.." said Jimin.

"Are you insane Jimin? Why? We just killed her dad and her brother. Forced her to stay here. And now this?" stated Yoongi. For a second it seemed as if Yoongi was being forced to do all this.

"So what? Yoongi in very first place we kidnapped her because we somehow have to make her utter everything she knows. YOONGI WE LOST OUR PARENTS BECUASE OF WHAT SHE KNOWS. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN IT ALREADY? Do you remember what happened to Jungkook's mo-?" he stopped amidst the conversation as he pressed his lips with his teeth , stopping himself from speaking what he didn't want to.

"Jimin hyung." said Jungkook.

All eyes turned towards Jungkook as they waited for him to speak ahead. There was along pause before he continued.

"My mom went through the worst nightmare but didn't we make Y/N feel the same way? We need to remember we are mafias, not some pedophiles hungry for a women's body and you mentioned our parents getting killed. Are her's alive?" said Jungkook as he looked straight into Jimin's eyes. Everyone was silent. No one spoke a single word. Whatever he said seemed like bitter truth. No one had the courage to deny the things he stated.

"We too killed her dad in front of her." said Jungkook

"I was very rude to her in the beginning but since some days i was wondering about all these things. This made me realize that her pain might be worse than ours." Jungkook said and sighed. He closed the laptop and lifting it up , went back upstairs.

MEANWHILE....
Y/n stretched her body as she opened her eyes and looked all around the room. "I really did get a nice sleep..." she said as she wiped her eyes but again a yawn escaped her mouth. "I'm really a sleepyhead. The grogginess seemed to weigh her down when she woke from sleep and she wanted to sleep more and more. 

"Did they just give me a drug or something? Gosh my head..." she said and sat straight up on the chair. 

[.......]

"Wheein why did you act like an absolute dumbfuck person? You didn't evencare to hide your face so that your identity remains hidden? You will be the reason of our destruction if Bangtan gets to know.." said Solar smashing a glass on the floor while it shattered to pieces.

"And that Hoseok...he knows you .Couldn't you at least warn us that you were going to do something like this? I shouldn't have told you about Y/N and all other stuff. " said Moonbyul while staring at Wheein.

In return Wheein kept smiling at them which confused them even more.