Beginning of the end - Chap 26

The basement had blood spattered over a large area. Footsteps were heard and the man who had lost his last hopes of survival huddled in a corner. The men kneeled down in front of him.

"It's time to go Will. If you help us in the right way we'll let you go back and your family will be able to meet you but if not-" Jimin continued "we'll kill you, piece by piece and feed you to the dogs. Hmm?" he said and the man shook convulsively. 

Dragging the man by his collar , he dragged him out and to one of the cars. 

"Shall we?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded. The engines of all the cars roared and they followed one after the other.

------------------

"Yes , if you're successful in killing even 2 of them , we'll be the most powerful. We'll make sure to kill the rest and the power will be ours." i heard Dong-Guen and the girls discuss. They're planning to kill all the members of BTS and will make sure that i help them but i don't want to. No matter how hurt i was. I don't know why but my heart tells me there are things i don't know. Yesterday i cried so much after all Hwasa told me but while i was in deep sleep i dreamt weird things about Bangtan and i don't know if i was being stupid but i felt that they were hiding something.

"Y/n might come to use . We will use her as a bai-" before he could complete his sentence Hwasa stopped him . "My sister shall not be used as a bait . You want them killed . We shall do so but Y/n? She's not trained to fight. There's no chance i'll let her fight with them. " Hwasa said those words and i breathed in a sigh of relief. 

But her next words made me get quite worried.

"We'll need her in the end. " 

Before they could carry on with their conversation on which i was eavesdropping , a guard came running in and i heard him say the words aloud "We have intruders. Suspected to be Bangtan." No sooner did i hear those words than i rushed back upstairs and closed the door. Whom do i support? My sister or them? My head ached as i thought about it , then Taehyung's mom's words flashed in my mind.

"I know it will be extremely foolish of me to ask you to forgive them especially when you're in this condition but could you at least try to have faith in my words?"

"My son might be a member of a ruthless gang but he isn't the type of man who would let an innocent girl die."

" I wish i could tell you sweetheart but i myself am not clear about the reason. All i know is that they said so, and if they did and it has a big reason behind it."

Then i remembered how Hwasa told me everything about my life. I was fooled by everyone. 

I flinched when someone banged the door on which i was leaning on. I had to think.

Only one word came in my mind "BANGTAN"

I made a huge mistake. Some mistakes... Just have greater consequences than others. But we do not have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines us . We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But we are not your mistakes, we are not your struggles and now i will be the only one to shape everything in the way i want.

I opened the door and looked at the same girl who had slapped me in the club. I backed away but she held me by the wrist and started dragging me downstairs. "Where are we going?" ia sked her but she didn't bother to even reply to my question. I once again asked her this time almost yelling.

"Just shut up" that's all she said in reply and i felt quite offended. 

I saw everyone by the back door and that's where she was taking me. 

"Take her to the car number 2, make your way out the forest and down to Daegu, base 3."i heard Hwasa say.

We headed out the back door and i along with the psycho girl sat in a blue ferrari . They made sure that i sat with her , she's the scariest one here as far as i know. 

She started the car and literally was driving at such a fast speed that i felt the food in my stomach wanting to just urge out of my mouth. I saw in the side mirror that around 6 more cars followed the one in which i was. I was in the car at which lead everyone. I didn't even shift in my seat not wanting to anger the girl beside me. She's definitely a psychopath.

It was after 20 minutes that the girl pushed the break so hard that i banged my head against the storage compartments of the car. I hissed in pain and lifted my head. Instead of a feeling of disappointment , a feeling of happiness gleamed in my eyes. I saw Seokjin in the car ahead.