The Last Breath- Chap 27

[Play the song above while reading. You will be able to feel the words. ]

Soon i saw Jimin step out of the car and in his hand i saw a big rifle. A shiver passed through me when i saw that it was the same rifle which i had seen the first time when they had brought me to the mansion. 

"Wheein! Long time no see?!" he laughed and said, loud enough for everybody to hear. I looked back and there were 5 more cars behind us  but Hwasa was in none of them. 

"We come in peace. Just return Y/n to us hmm? I usually don't prefer sending girls to hell but no doubt i do it if they go against me." he said and aimed his rifle. The other girls behind us stepped out from their cars and aimed their guns at Jimin. I saw guards emerge from the car in which Jimin and Seokjin were. This was going to be a war kind of situation and i was the only dumbhead who had never used a pistol. Pistol? I had never ever played with a toy gun in my entire life .

While i was deep in my thoughts , i was pulled by Wheein, out of the car and she stood at my back holding me firmly . Not again.

 I lifted my leg and hit her hard. I rushed towards Seokjin but i heard a loud bang and i felt myself go limp. As i fell i saw with my blurry vision , one of the girls had shot me. I was lifted up by a stranger. Probably one of the guards of Bangtan. My gaze fell on his black suit and knew that i was in better hands now. I could hear Jimin's voice ordering me to wake up but it was too much to handle. I no longer felt any emotions. Felt as if i was in someone's tender arms . Few sounds were heard, probably of gunshots? I then closed my eyes and fell in a deep slumber. I guess this is the end.

---------------

As i opened my eyes , my gaze fell on the small heartbeat monitor. I'm inside a car. 

"Hey Y/n, stay strong. You'll be alright." i heard someone say. I couldn't figure out who it was but the heavily tattooed arm which held my hand in his was the sign that it was Jungkook. I nodded , a few tears slipping out of my eyes. 

"We'll reach the hospital in half an hour, we've taken the bullet out but needs a lot of stiches. Don't worry. It is all going to come to an end now." i heard him say and i smiled . 

A few moments i lay there in peace but soon it turned to terror. A sudden crash and i received a very hard jerk. The car almost turned upside down but somehow didn't as it slammed against a tree. I landed on the floor and groaned heavily. It was extremely painful . Now my head started bleeding. I heard the others groan and soon i was pulled out of the car.

"DO YOU REALIZE THAT THEY RUINED YOUR LIFE?! STILL YOU WANT TO STAY WITH THEM?!" i heard Hwasa say. She shook me by the shoulders.

"THEY TRAPPED YOU. THEY BEAT YOU. THEY ASSAULTED YOU. THEY KEPT THE TRUTH FROM YOU. THEY KIDNAPPED YOU AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOU STILL WANT TO GO WITH THEM LEAVING YOUR OWN BLOOD RELATED SISTER BEHIND?!" she yelled and all the memories flashed before my eyes.

The kidnapping. The act of killing my dad while my own dad is sitting somewhere probably he doesn't even care about me. My own mother whom i grieved for, for years was the one who disowned me. I never got to meet my own sister. I got beaten up. I got shot, slapped and even lost my voice. I was treated like one of the many options. 

I saw other cars approaching and all members of BTS rushed to help Taehyung and Jungkook out of the car. I saw all the guards line up on both sides. Mr.Jeon i.e Jungkook's dad too stepped out from Hwasa's car. 

"Well hello son, seems like you're still a miserable scared cat . Never learned to be on the stronger side hmm?" he said and Jungkook did not reply.

"In all these years i tried convincing you to join me but you didn't right?" as soon as he said those words everyone gasped. Jungkook had been talking to him all these years?

"Well then here you see. ALL MY POWERS ARE HEREBY TRANSFERRED TO HWASA, 'MY ONLY CHILD'. " he said passing a paper. Jungkook didn't reply but i noticed his ears going red. He might be trying his best not to cry.

"I couldn't be more happy" he said and his father frowned.

"You died for me the day you tortured my mom. She was an innocent woman and she didn't deserve what happened to her." he said and i looked at him with pity.

While i was still in thoughts i saw how around 100's of guards surrounded Bangtan and made them sit on their haunches with their hands tied at the back but what happened next was the most shocking things of all. Two loud consecutive bangs were heard and i saw Jungkook's dad fall down on the floor, all bloodied up. I saw a pistol in Moonbyul's hand and she then nodded looking towards Hwasa.

"I waited all these years in order to become the most supreme and that is what i am now. Die you old hag!" she said looking towards Jungkook's dad's lifeless body. 

Karma-

 I saw Jungkook looking towards his dad, sniffing . He was tearing up. He was still his dad no matter how much he loathed him. He had now become an orphan just like me . My dad left me in all this mess, means he too doesn't want me . So technically i'm an orphan too.

Hwasa then made me hold a gun. I struggled, tried to pull my hand back with the tears pouring out of eyes. 

"Shoot all of them." she said and i cried. I heard a click and a man stood by my side holding a gun to my head. Another click was heard and i saw a man aim a gun right at Jimin's spine. 

"Hwasa please listen to me once. You might have killed him but you're technically still following his principles. Why would you want to kill the boys, the gang who never even tried to harm you. You bombed their godowns. You kidnapped me again because from what i know, how i was treated at your place was not normal. I've been hurt by your people much more than theirs so why kill them? Please stop. They must have the reason of doing all this. I can assure you , they did not want to even attack you. Don't do this to them."i pleaded as she made me face J Hope. 

"Taehyung's mom told me to have faith and i have that. They must be having a valid reason." i begged and screamed. The gun in my hands almost fell down but Hwasa then held my hand firmly with the gun in position.

"Do it or i'll kill you . As it is we're not the typical loving sisters, are we?" she said and i sobbed.

"Ok. But promise you won't harm me." i said and she gasped and then smiled.

"I give you my word." she said and soon her grip loosened.

I saw how all the Bangtan members looked at me with a shocked expression , not expecting me to do such a thing.

 A warrior is not a person that carries a gun. The biggest war we ever go through is right between our own ears. It's in our mind. We're all going through a war in our mind, and we have to callus our mind to fight that war and to win that war.

In a swift i turned around and aiming the gun at her, shot her but the next moment i heard another shot.