Training? - Chap 14

She went back to her room and soon shut the door. She sighed in relief and went towards the window. She could see high boundary walls and guards all around. The guards who earlier used to work there were fired for letting her escape. Some were even killed. 

"What the fuck did he ask him?" she said to herself as she sat on the bed, moving her hand back and forth through her hair, calming herself down. 

A knock was heard on her door . Her gaze shifted to the door. She got up and opened the door. To her surprise , it was Namjoon there. "You had your dinner?" Namjoon enquired and she nodded her head. He shifted his gaze towards the empty plate placed on the nightstand and he then said "Come with me.." he said and handed her a wet wipes box. 

"Huh?" she exclaimed.

"Your hands are dirty from all the spices and sauce..." he said turning and walking out.

"SHIT!" she cursed at herself and then wiping her hands she followed him. They walked down  the stairs, in the basement, past the home theatre and they entered a bright room. 

[Y/N POV]

As my eyes adjusted to the bright lights, there was a freaking gym!. But what i saw next widened my eyes. I saw Taehyung lifting weights. His upper body had no clothes on. His body was extremely well built and the sweat slid down his skin making the atmosphere turn hot. 

"Admiring him huh?" i heard a voice say. Turning my gaze towards the right i saw Jimin leaning against the wall.

Oh MY FREAKING GOD! This is too much to handle. It's hard to deny that they look hot even if they are my kidnappers. But i would never even talk with them properly . Being kinky is too much to even think of.

Taehyung turned around and he looked at me. "Oh so you're here?" he said eyeing me.

"You both go back to your training" said Namjoon

"Why? Let her enjoy our sight. It's a treat in itself." said Jimin with a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Jimin shut up" said Taehyung and he came towards me. 

"Go get changed. There's changing room on the right , just behind the wall Jimin is leaning on." Taehyung said handing me a gym outfit. "What do i need this for?" i said looking at him.

"Just do it.." said Seokjin as i saw him emerging from one of the changing rooms , wiping his hair with a towel. 

"O-ok" i said and grabbing the clothes from Taehyung's hands, i walked towards the changing room. I wore the clothes and they surprisingly fit me well . The chest area seemed to be just slightly loose. Other than that it was perfect especially the lower, it hugged my body well. I walked out of the changing room and saw Hoseok and Yoongi there while the others were going to head out. 

"Come here" said Yoongi and i walked towards him. He picked up a pair of boxing gloves and and tossed them to me. I somehow caught them .

"What's happening? What is a-all this?" i asked and in reply Hoseok just ordered me to wear those gloves. I gulped but slid those gloves in my hand and after having worn them, i tightened their straps. 

"Stand here." ordered Yoongi . He made me stand in front of a punching bag and i looked straight at him . "Begin" he ordered.

I knew i had to do this. Exhaling air through my mouth i started punching it as hard as possible but oh Lord! That was one heavy and tedious task. After some hits i lost my energy and the bag was going to hit me straight in my face but Hoseok stopped it midway.

"You're a noob in punching , i must say. Still not as terrible as i expected." said Hoseok.

I wanted to hit him right at his face but i calmed myself down.

"Watch and learn" said Yoongi as he motioned me to get out of the way and Hoseok as well as Yoongi walked towards the boxing ring . They both wore gloves and started fighting against each other and i could already tell that they were professionals. Lack of arm punching, proper weight shifting, stepping during a punch, pivoting with a punch, and using proper footwork was well seen . 

After about 5 minutes they stopped . Each one of them got a few hits here and there, but no serious bruises or cuts. "Come here now" said Suga . I widened my eyes in fear but Hoseok walked down the ring and i shakily walked in front of Yoongi. 

"Fight me. I'll go slow because you're a beginner." he said and i nodded . 

 I kept both my hands in front of my face so that i could defend easily because attacking him would be extremely tough. After about a minute I heard a cackle and then with a flash of pain I was on my back on the hard ground. He stood above me, unaffected, his hand still curled in a fist. "ahh" tears welled in the corner of my eyes but i didn't let them fall. 

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO EASY ON HER..." i heard Hoseok say as he walked to me and helped me get up . "Your nose is bleeding.." he said looking at me and then glaring at Yoongi. 

Just then Seokin as well as Jungkook entered the gym but as soon as Seokjin saw that my nose was bleeding he rushed towards us and started enquiring about what had happened. Soon Hoseok took me to one of the large rooms and made me sit on a small couch. He fetched the first aid kit from the lowest drawer of the nightstand.  He left the room and soon returned with something in his hand . I later saw that it was an ice pack and he placed it on my nose and kept kept applying pressure . "Place the pack on your nose and don't breathe  through your nose. Breath using your mouth" he instructed

I wish i could smack that Yoongi's face.

"How are you Y/N?" Seokjin said walking inside the room. "Not good." i replied.

He sighed and apologized. "I'll let Namjoon train you from day after tomorrow. Take rest for today and tomorrow." he said and was going to head out of the room but i stopped him. "Why do i need to get trained?" i said. 

My voice sounded like that of a dying parrot because of the pain and me breathing as well as speaking through the mouth.

"I respectfully decline to answer because I honestly believe my answer might tend to incriminate me..." he said and headed out.

"The hell?" i had a longing to curse at them.

What the hell is going on? They were so cruel earlier but now they're all acting weird with me. 

"Hyung!" Jungkook came panting in the room. 

"What's wrong?" replied Hoseok . I noticed how Jungkook signalled him to come talk in private and Hoseok said that he's coming in just a minute. Jungkook stood out of the room and Hoseok headed to me. He sat in front of me and checking the condition of my injury he said "It will get better . You'll stay in this room from now on and don't worry about anything -" he paused for a moment then he whispered "eavesdropping on other people's conversation is not good."

I sat with a blank face and saw him tread out of the room.

[AUTHOR POV]

"What is it?" Hoseok asked Jungkook to which Jungkook gritted his teeth and replied....

"Black H"-

TO BE CONTINUED.....

time for it to get interesting!

(Don't forget to vote this chapter and follow my account. Give comments if you like , dear readers.)