FORBIDDEN -Chap 9

"Be strong" he said and soon i saw someone entering the mansion.

[A/N POV]

Namjoon and Taehyung got up from their chairs. I saw them walking towards that man while he stopped midway and bowed to them. They nodded their heads and then I noticed Taehyung looking back at me. No no no. Something doesn't seem right to me. I got up from my chair and before I could take even one step Jimin pushed me back down on the chair. "What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed in panic while I heard Suga sighing and walking towards us. He then whispered something in Jimin's ear. In an instant Jimin pulled me towards him.

Suga then sat on the chair and motioned Jimin to now make her sit on his lap. Jimin pushed her on Suga's lap and then Suga held her tight in place. Soon her eyes shifted towards the left where she saw a tattoo machine in the hands of the man who had come to the mansion. Now she knew exactly what was gonna happen.

"Jimin please n-no, p-please n-no....please let me g-go. I won't be able t-to b-bear it, p-please." She said while looking at teary eyes at Jimin. She hoped that he would help her out because he knew well about her fear of such things. She was indeed scared to death at this sight.

"PLEASE KILL ME YOU ALL! BUT NOT THIS-" she screamed but Suga's hand soon held her mouth tight preventing her from screaming any further. Taehyung then walked towards her and tied a handkerchief around her mouth (the lips part) so that she won't be able to speak. The tattoo guy then walked towards them and told Suga to take her to the couch so that he could work comfortably. Suga then lifted her on her shoulders and then carried her to the couches in the living room . Once again sitting in the same position , the tattoo guy picked up his hand held device and then came closer to her . Her vision blurred, her blood pressure lowering from the immense fear rising within her. She was shaking too much but the problem was that the needle has to work harder to pass through the skin, especially if she has a very tight stretch on a specific area. When the needle strikes the skin, it doesn't so much as slide in, as it blows the skin apart. In doing so the needle creates an opening for the ink to enter but here she was making it difficult for that man so Namjoon then went towards them and slightly titled her neck towards the right and held her there.

THEN IT HAPPENED.

The needle penetrated her skin and she screamed in pain. The handkercheif in place still the scream was well audible. and soon her body went limp.

"I told you all that this wasn't necessary" he said eyeing her body which was now limp on and Suga held her in place

"I told you all that this wasn't necessary" he said eyeing her body which was now limp on and Suga held her in place. All this time Jungkook was sitting on the couch right behind the tattoo guy but she was too frightened in that situation that her eyes totally ignored him .

"DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU OF WHAT YOU DID?" Namjoon glared at him .

"REMIND ME THEN ..." he got up from the couch and walked towards Namjoon . " WASN'T IT YOU ALL WHO WANTED ME TO DO IT? AND NOW DON'T BLAME ME..." said Jungkook holding Namjoon's collar.