Club - Chap 16

(i tried to make this a long one...sorry for grammatical errors. I typed all this in 1.5 hours)

Sleeping peacefully in her bed, Y/N was cradling a pillow to her chest. The sun was beaming through the blinds of her cozy, new room causing her to stir. Usually, waking up was a simple task for her but these days it has been hella difficult. She groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit her face. Upon waking up her brain replays the last few scenes of her dreams, thinking of which she smiled slightly . She got the perfect sleep after many days. She's awake and there is no retreat. Stealing a glance at the pointless alarm clock, she sighs and once again snuggles inside the covers. 

[Y/N POV]

"Y/N-shi ", i heard someone say , to which i peep out  and see Yoongi standing by the doorway.  "How the fuck did you enter my room huh?" i grunt.

"I have my ways weak girl" he says and i glare at him, but seeing his smirk my expressions vanish. 

 "Stop calling me a weak girl , you jerk" i said to which he glared at me, and threatening me , said "Dare you call me that again."

I shut my mouth. My nose was like a sign to not mess with him.

"Get fresh and come down for dinner." he told and then placed a dress in front of me.

"Uhm. W-wait!" i called out to him. He turned around and frowned. "Why this dress? It isn't a casual one" i said but he just left the room.

I freshened up and took a bath. I walked out of the bathroom wearing only the towel as i wouldn't be able to wear that dress inside the bathroom, the floor was all wet. It was an easy task but i just didn't want to do it.

I picked up the dress and examined it. The top was too short with thread like straps and a mini skirt type of thing for the lowers which had a mid thigh length.

I wore and turned to the mirror . 

"I look ugly." was the only thing i could mutter . This wasn't me. I never liked such revealing dresses. Every person has a different preference and this clearly is not even near to mine. If the top could be a bit high covering my chest well, i would still manage but this definitely isn't for me.

 If the top could be a bit high covering my chest well, i would still manage but this definitely isn't for me

Tying my hair in a bun , i started searching for a pair of footwear. Finding black heels by the door , i slipped them on. "Shit..." i cursed. I don't know how to walk in heels! 

I took them off and wore my slippers . I opened the door and walked downstairs barefoot. I saw Yoongi stare at me from top to bottom, but then he looked at my bare feet and frowned. 

"My feet still pain and i-" i took a deep breath and spoke "I don't know how to walk in heels" . Others stared at me but then Taehyung said "Let's go...we'll stop at the mall for a few minutes." 

Seokjin came by my side and held my hand in his tightly . Does he think i'll try to escape? 

I saw the guards bowing as we left the mansion. I was out without fear after many days. And me being the emotional person that i am, a few tears came up in my eyes but i didn't let them fall . Don't want these jerks to call me a crybaby.

We sat in a lavish limousine. In the one which i sat were Jimin, Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi. 

I saw how others sat in another limousine . First there were 2 cars with bodyguards , then the limousine in which i was , then the other car with Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok and once again 3 cars of guards. 

How many guards did they have?! So many are still at the mansion and here, there are approximately 60 guards. The fuck. 

As we came into motion, i observed how they all were wearing black suits. To be true they looked quite good. But this wasn't the time to think of all this. I'm finally out of that mansion, a golden opportunity for me to escape. 

After about 10 minutes we reached a mall. I got down from the limousine ,to my surprise it was empty but i could tell that shops were open. Do they own this?

"Yes we own it. It opens on all days but closed on days when we want to visit... and here wear this." said Jimin and he handed me a black mask and black goggles. 

I headed inside with Jimin and Namjoon . They made me buy platform heels. Still uncomfortable but definitely better than before. I won't have to be embarrassed of falling each second. 

Jimin made me open my hair. SHEESH! Open hair annoyed me so much .

Once again we got seated and as i took of my mask, i once again felt the limousine come to motion. I would have to take off these heels if i manage to escape. I won't be able to run in these.

We came to a stop outside a club . I saw how girls wore extremely revealing dresses and some even wore only their lingerie while standing outside the club trying to attract men. 

Namjoon then held my hand followed by all other members and we headed towards inside the club. The bouncers let us pass through a VVIP hallway and we did not have to stand in the long ass queue .

My eyes widened as i saw the interiors of the club. Every aspect of the interior design was laced with very modern, sleek, and plush forms and materials. The entire interior floor was a glossy black stone finish with spherical inlays of brass and marble arranged in a progressive pattern echoing the kinetic light globes of the ceiling. Aside from the kinetic lighting, there was customized double-height laser-cut metal light columns that line the entire glass façade of the club that not only added that perfect touch of glamour to the interior space but also added a striking visual display from the exterior façade of the club. There was stunning bar area generously devoted to each floor and VVIP's had their own private bars, rooms and area separately. 

We headed to a private room and about 20 of the guards followed us. All of a sudden, Jungkook held my waist and Jimin took out lipstick and applied it on my lips. "Hey stop! What-" he shushed me and applied the rest of makeup on my face . He slid my hair at the back exposing my collarbone. This was getting out of hand so i shouted "Stop! Jimin what's happening?" .

Soon some men entered the room in which we were in. Jimin pulled me down and made me sit beside him . I struggled but he didn't let me go. I glanced at the man having a conversation with the other members and Jungkook and Hoseok walking out of the room . I kicked Jimin in the crotch and he backed away. Getting up from my seat i ran towards the door but it was shut by a stranger before i could even go out.

I panicked and soon someone tried holding my legs in an attempt to lift me up . I poked his eyes with my fingers and he screamed in pain. Before i could react , i felt a sting on my cheek and i felt on the floor against my butt. Tears now made their way out of my eyes and i backed away. I saw that Seokjin had slapped me . I felt betrayed. I thought they're changing but no. It was all an act?

Two men held my arms while i still tried my best to remove their grip off me but the next moment a third man came and lifted me on his shoulders. I sobbed loudly as he carried me out of the room .

They took me to some sort of a red room. I knew what was coming but i can't fight against such strong men.

[AUTHOR POV]

It had been half an hour since they took Y/n and BTS had been listening to what was happening . Jungkook had fixed a transmitter on her skirt while he held her.

They listened to how wheein tried to manipulate Y/n to tell some secrets about Bangtan. But only if the poor girl knew anything at all . She tried to scare Y/N by saying that she'll get sexually assaulted by men if she doesn't utter the truth, but of course Y/N knew nothing. Seokjin regretted slapping her but it was needed. They needed to know that who wanted to buy y/n. 

Yes. Two days ago someone called them and gave them offer of millions of dollars just in exchange of Y/N. Firstly, Whoever that person was , knew that Y/n was with them . Secondly, what did he need her for?

[Y/N POV]

I cried helplessly as some men began to touch me . It was not good. Soon i received a slap when a girl sitting in front of me found a chip type of thing on me. She broke it into pieces and then backed away.

The men pushed me on the bed and i gave up but soon there was a noise..

I let out a shaky breath. "H-

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(if you like to share my book with other people , then please do)
(Don't forget to vote this chapter and follow my account. Give comments if you like , dear readers.)