Ruined- Chap 7

The glass slid down as she saw........
Taehyung

His scary eyes staring right into her soul. She quickly stepped back but he was much fast. Gripping her wrist in one go, he pushed her against the car as she hissed in pain. "I warned you right?" he growled near her and then gripping her hair in his left hand and holding her waist tightly with his right hand , he screamed at her. "You really want to see my anger right? Huh? We didn't mistreat you, didn't torture you , so you're slipping out of our hands. You almost killed our man". Pulling her hair as hard as possible he opened the door to his car and pushed her inside and then handcuffed her to the seat.

"N-no , p-please no. Please forgive me." She said sobbing . Soon she saw 4 more cars heading towards theirs and noticed Taehyung nodding his head. All the cars then headed in the same direction. She did not have a single idea of where she was being taken to , but if she was once again going back to that hell, she knew her death was near.

"T-taehyung...n-no...M-master please forgive me." she said .

"No dear. You're going back with us and then just wait and watch . After tonight you won't even think of leaving your room" as soon as she heard these words, she started pulling the handcuffs in order to free herself. Her struggle only lead to blood trickling down from her wrists. Her sobs got louder as she felt herself caged. Slamming the breaks, Taehyung turned to her and held her chin. "Stop crying otherwise you'll only increase my anger more." He growled and then let go of her chin. She felt physically and mentally deadened, tired, and even nauseous. Fear became a tangible, living force that crept over her like some hungry beast, immobilizing her and her brain. She felt as if her pulse was beating in her ears , blocking all other sound.
Once again she saw the dwelling spans several-thousand square feet and features light-filled and lavish living areas, complete with impressive vaulted ceilings and swathes of marble panelling. But this time she was very well aware of what happens inside that palace like mansion and what kind of people live there. The last time she was brought here after the owners of the place killed her only family. Today she was being brought here to be tortured or god knows, maybe killed, because she tried to escape.

The car came to a stop but she had no more tears left. She was uncuffed and then he started dragging her towards the entrance. "Ahhh" she cried out as she was pushed at the floor. Soon she saw other 6 members entering and then the doors were shut by the guards.
"Why did you do it?" she heard someone say. Lifting her eyes which was previously fixed on the floor, she saw that Jin bend down and sat on the floor on his knees, and glared at her. "ANSWER ME!", his scream echoed through the mansion . Pin drop silence lingered there. Only her faint sobs were heard. "Guess I'll make her answer." Said Jungkook as he walked towards her seething in anger but soon was stopped by Jin. "Are you going to answer me or should I hand you over to our maknaes who will make you answer in their way?" he said making eye contact with her. 

"You ask me why I escaped? I'm being forced to stay here. What else could I d-do? I don't even know why was I brought here or w-what wrong I did to you all, to punish me like this?" she said wiping her tears. "This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this and get away with it, hey, that's great. But its very, very unpredictable. There's so many ways you can screw it up. And that's exactly what you did." said Jungkook. "SHUT UP JUNGKOOK" RM said.

 "SHUT UP JUNGKOOK" RM said