Reality - Chap 22

He entered the room without saying anything and then locked the door. I backed away seeing him walk closer to me but instead he ordered me to sit down on the bed. 'There's no use of being scared Y/n. Be strong' i thought to myself and sat on the bed.

He sat by my side and looked at me without saying anything. I was feeling excessively uncomfortable. He then proceeded to hold my face and make me face him .

I wanted to kick him in the a*s but held back.

"Y/n nice to meet you." he said holding my face as if i'm some rag doll.

I nodded my head but didn't say anything .

"I really haven't met my son since many years. How's he? Is he finally a good mafia or still the same caring rubbish fool?" he asked letting go of my face.

I frowned at him in confusion .

"Speak up girl." he said eyeing me.

"I'm talking about your boyfriend you whore-" he came near my ear and whispered "Jeon Jungkook."

I was in shock for a bit. He thought i'm Jungkook's girlfriend? He's a psychopath or what? Before i could get the chance to search for my notebook, he held my hair in his palms and pulled them harshly.

"You're just some slut huh like your mom huh? Not opening your mouth? " he said and i slapped him.

"My mom was not a slut!" i yelled surprisingly. My voice came out extremely hoarse, deep and shaky. Too deep for a girl, just like Moonbyul had said.

"And Jungkook...is not my boyfriend! I was kidnapped by-" i took a pause. I needed break and power to speak.

"Bangtan. The girls helped me escape." i completed.

"Wrong move girl" he said and took out his gun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[AT BANGTAN'S MANSION]

Jungkook entered the house , with the help of his crutches and straightaway went to his room . He even climbed the stairs without asking anyone for help. Everyone looked at the maknae with tears in their eyes. He was upset. Not because of the fact that he got injured and nor did he blame himself completely anymore. He was disappointed with everyone . Everyone sat in the main hall silently. No one uttered a single word. The house felt gloomy, too gloomy to even sit in. 

Soon entered Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung. They wanted to yell at their son, but didn't . Especially Mr.Jung, he too used to be a cruel serial killer until he met J Hope's mom. It took him years but gradually he changed and started working under Kim Corporations which was owned my Taehyung's dad who was in the mafia but later left his gang and established a company . He still regretted murdering innocent people but in order to repent , started social work. 

He knew what had happened. He still and connections with his old partners but calling them for just finding a girl? They wouldn't agree.

"It's our duty to find that girl. Jungsoo was a very faithful man , real daughter or not, he brought her up. So she's his daughter. Jungsoo served us for 15 years and was always loyal to us. I won't let his death be in vain." said Mrs.Kim.

"And what if i say Jungsoo isn't dead Mrs.Kim?" asked Mrs.Jung.

"What do you mean?" enquired Mrs.Kim.

"We never killed him. We injured him mom and talking about his son. He wanted Ken dead because Ken wasn't his son, he was Jungkook's stepbrother." said Taehyung leaving his mom's mouth wide open in shock.

"I'll explain" said Hoseok said and made Taehyung's mom sit on the couch.

[FLASHBACK}

(play the song above)