Memories - Chap 18

"When I saw my bride appear at the top of the staircase that led down to the aisle, I was overcome with emotion. She was absolutely stunning in her white dress radiating against all the greenery of the venue. I thought about everything we had been through over the years and how it all led to this moment. The wedding was real. Our love was real. I was going to marry the love of my life and nothing could ever feel so right. My best friend, my love, my everything. She looks absolutely perfect! I can't believe that she chose ME. I must be the luckiest man alive." I thought to myself as i saw Wheein's hand linked with her father's as they walked towards the stage.

Her parents were gangsters while my parents worked in Kim corporation with Taehyung's parents as the major heads and mine being the supporting head. My eyes went to all the smiling faces in the church . They looked at us in adoration but to my surprise my mom wasn't here. Where's she? She would never leave the venue on such a day as this. I signalled my dad to find her, and he nodded while walking out. I couldn't even find Mr and Mrs.kim in the hall. This definitely is not good. 

After a minute Wheein's father smiled at me and gave her hand to me. I smiled feeling happy but i was worried. My parents are not here to see me getting married . 

I shifted my gaze towards Wheein, holding her hand i looked straight in her eyes. I was admiring her but i soon let out a sigh, when i saw that pabo smirking at me . I glared at him and he just smiled. "Taehyung , you will never change" i thought , laughing a bit and turning my gaze back to my girl.

We were busy with the ceremony . The priest kept chanting prayers. 20 minutes had past but then i heard my phone ringing. I had given it to Tae. He picked it up, and after a minute he looked straight at me with his lips trembling . 

No. Not on this day, please.

Please no. 

I gave a peck to Wheein and ran to Taehyung . but before doing so i said to her. "I'll be back. There's an emergency we need to take care of. I'm really sorry Wheein."

I followed Taehyung and then for a second i looked back, Wheein was looking at me with her wide eyes, shocked as hell. I looked at her and nodded my head, indicating her to have faith in me while i rushed out and in the car.

They reached a mansion whose nameplate said "Jeon's Residence". 

Heading inside where there pistols in hand, they shivered seeing the dead bodies lying around the entrance. They had never used guns, they just used to keep them in their cars as protection because there parents were rich and god forbid, they would have to use weapons in case of any robbery or kidnapping attempt.

[LET ME DOWN SLOWLY - REVERB. Wear headphones]

"What happened Kookie?" asked Taehyung as he sat on the floor looking at the 15 year old Jungkook all curled up frightened behind the couch. "H-hyun-hyung..." he mumbled hugging Taehyung , while the 18 year old Taehyung rubbed his back with his left hand , the gun still in his right hand.

"D-dad stabbed mom. S-she's upstairs, s-she's dead. No more breat-" he bursted out crying while Taehyung hugged him even tighter. He too cried while holding Jungkook .

"Aunt Jung is lying in the kitchen, s-she saved me .She took the bullet." saying that Jungkook held Taehyung's shirt and sobbed.

"MOM!" Hoseok shouted and ran towards his mom who was lying drenched in blood while his father was busy pulling out the bullet from her chest using forceps

"MOM!" Hoseok shouted and ran towards his mom who was lying drenched in blood while his father was busy pulling out the bullet from her chest using forceps. Seeing Hoseok, he panicked. He tried stopping Hoseok but Hoseok picked her up in his arms , rushing straight back to his car with his dad following him and then he along with his dad, drove to the hospital.

After admitting his mom in the hospital and then consoling Taehyung for the condition of his dad, he went back to the church, but there was no one.

[BACK TO PRESENT]

The door opened causing him to fall a bit backwards, but he got up and held the doctor by the shoulder. 

"Stabilized condition sir." the doctor said causing Hoseok to let his tears fall in relief and pain.

[......]

"I feel ashamed Kim Taehyung! How come you turned to be monster ,son?!" said his mom gripping his collar. 

Taehyung fell on the ground when he received a slap on his face.

Apparently, 5 hours had passed since Y/n was admitted in hospital. Taehyung couldn't bear the guilt. He rushed to the washroom and called his parents. His dad was out of the country for a trip with his friends. So what he did was tell his mom everything, from starting till now.

Taehyung's mom listened to everything quietly and in the end just said "I'm coming". Driving all the way from Daegu to Seoul in approximately 3 and a half hours she reached the location.

And here she was scolding him for being such a monster.

"You had promised me that you would help them by being in their gang and said that you will never trouble anyone who's innocent. YOU JOINED THEIR GROUP FOR HELPING JUNGKOOK! Where did my old TAEHYUNG GO, HUH?!" she said wiping her tears.

But no matter how angry she was, seeing her son lying on the ground, constantly weeping wasn't helping. She knelt on the ground and turned his face towards his. "My son, your goal was to help Jungkook get justice and take revenge for what happened to your dad." she said remembering how Jungkook's dad even came in the hospital to find where Jungkook was. He looked no less than a psychopath, after all he killed his own wife and then when Mrs.Jung wanted to take Jungkook away, he shot her too. Taehyung's dad shot Mr.jeon but in turn Mr.jeon managed to push Mr.Kim down a window and sadly Mr.Kim was in coma for 5 years.

She softly wiped his tears and held him in her embrace. "Shhh..listen, the girl never ever did anything wrong. What you did was no less than a sin but-" she stopped when she felt him laying his lead over her chest and sobbing. "If she survives, i hope she does.....then you've got a chance just remember that. Remember why you joined your friends . For Jungkook right? For our company right? And moreover for your dad right?" she said patting him on his head. 

Jimin watched all this while standing hidden behind a pillar. He sighed remembering what wrong they all did. Jimin was an orphan . Till the age of 10 he grew up in an orphanage and afterwards his only support were Taehyung's parents had adopted him but Jimin was not that close to Taehyung. He felt as if Taehyung would feel bad thinking that he stole his parents, therefore in his late teens he was quite distant from The Kims. Once they joined the mafia his bond with Taehyung strengthened. For him , Taehyung was his brother and he considered Taehyung's parents like his own parents. He at first was against joining the mafia gang but he too wanted to put an end to the man who had caused pain to all their families.

Yoongi's dad was an underground gangster . They asked Yoongi for help when they needed to find Mr.jeon. Yoongi in turn was accompanied by his best friends, Namjoon and Jin. He knew that Namjoon and Seokjin wanted power and authority, they would never disagree to such an offer.

This is how they all came together as "BANGTAN" .

[Outside the OT where Y/n was]

Yoongi paced around the hallway while Namjoon and Seokjin were seated on two chairs. 

"She will be alright" Yoongi said coming to a stop making Namjoon and Seokjin look at him with doubt.

"How can you say so?" Namjoon interrogated.

"I know she will be but Namjoon....the real question being....why do you care for her? Weren't you the one who was so keen on torturing her?" asked Yoongi with a sarcastic smile.

"Yoongi...neither did you...nor me...nor anybody else knew that she isn't the real daughter of Cha Jungsoo." he said getting up.

"Exactly...and you were blind enough to not notice it." said Yoongi walking away.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Sorry for grammatical errors)