Reality (part 2)- Chap 23

"That woman passed away years ago! What are you even prying at?!" Mrs.Kim glared at him. 

"Calm down woman" said a man entering the hall. A tall man came into view. He walked with a tiger like tread and his nomad-brown eyes , manly face, a lot of features matching with Taehyung very well depicted that who he was. 

"Dad" Taehyung said, it was after years that he saw him in front of his eyes but his dad just nodded. It was a serious situation they were in and Mr.Kim wanted it to be as it was. 

"How do i calm down?! If what Hoseok is saying is true, i'll slaughter you! Didn't i deserve to know that what all was happening around me?! If i knew, i wouldn't let that girl get trapped in the situation where she is currently. Do you even realize-"

All this while Mr.Kim walked towards her , as she spoke and then placed his finger on her lips.

"Let me continue .....then shout" he said looking into her eyes. She huffed out in anger and sat back on the couch. He looked towards his son and spoke " Help Jungkook walk downstairs. He deserves to know". Taehyung nodded and walked towards Jungkook's room. It required a lot of convincing to bring Jungkook out of his room.

Jungkook sat on a chair and then Mr.Kim continued.

"Cha Jungsoo, Y/n's dad married Sara and had two daughters ." his eyes shifted to everyone's faces and most of them had confused or shocked expressions. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Play the audio]

Jungkook was Dong-guen and Jiwoo's son. At the time he was  5 years old, Ken was born. Ken was the child from Dong-Guen and Sara, Y/n's mom and Cha Jungsoo's wife. For almost 3 years they kept Ken in a separate home where Sara and Ken resided because Jiwoo was still alive. Dong-Guen sent them large amounts of cash almost all week and Sara was like his mistress. Having Ken was never a plan. It was a mistake. When some type of birth control failed to work, it was what resulted in Ken. Dong-guen knew that Ken would always be a danger to Jungkook because if Jungkook inherited the property and all other powers of Dong-Guen , Ken being his son might feel betrayed and jealous which would further lead the way to a big clash in the family. 

He told Sara that if she would get rid of the boy , he would bring her to his house , where he stayed and would finally divorce Jiwoo. Sara being an extremely selfish woman , she decided to give the baby to Jungsoo, she knew Jungsoo was a sensitive man , no matter even if he used to work for mafias. She gave the baby to Jungsoo and was ready to shift to the main house but instead Dong-guen , shifted in the house where he made her stay and introduced her to Jungkook as his nanny. Jiwoo didn't agree to divorce Dong-Guen, SHE LOVED HIM. She didn't even understand what was her fault , why did he want to divorce her? Jungkook would only get to meet his mom once a month. Poor Jiwoo craved for the boy. He was her kid, her baby , her child. She gave birth to him and Jungkook had been long snatched from her. After about 6 or 7 years she finally managed to take a big step. 

When Sara came to the residence where Jiwoo lived in order to take Jungkook back to the house as Jiwoo was supposed to send Jungkook back to Sara as it happened everytime but that day she didn't. As Sara came in Jungkook's room Jiwoo hit her head with a vase but unfortunately it didn't cause much damage to Sara. Sara lunged at her and that's when Jiwoo beckoned Jungkook to run . Sara couldn't be trusted. What if she hurts him? He's a kid, not so strong .

Jungkook didn't move a single inch. It was only when Jiwoo herself pushed him out of the door and locked it. He kept banging on the door, crying, he wanted to help his mom . When he heard his dad's voice, he rushed downstairs and told him everything. 

But unexpected things occurred. Nobody knows what happened in the room but all that was seen was that some hospital staff came running in carrying a stretcher and soon when they came downstairs, it had Sara's almost lifeless body on it. Jungkook ran upstairs and he saw a knife in his father's hand and down lay her beloved mom , the part of her clothes which covered her stomach almost ripped and bloodied up. 

He dragged Jungkook downstairs and that's when he started shouting at Jungkook. 

"You won't ever tell what happened here to anyone. Got it?" his dad asked but he nodded disapprovingly .

"Not at all! You killed my mom just to be with that other woman! She's a wr*tch!" he yelled.

This argument went on for quite a lot of time and the the unexpected happened. Dong-Guen lifted his gun and pointed it towards Jungkook who was already on the ground after receiving a slap from his dad and was tearing up. Before he could do anything Hoseok's mom, being Jiwoo's elder sister accompanied by Hoseok's dad came in. It was her son Hoseok's wedding but this required immediate attention.

After that everyone is well aware of what happened, but the most shocking part was that Sara being injured called Jungsoo saying that she wanted to see Y/n for the last time. Jungsoo took Y/n to the hospital to meet Sara, he did not enter the room . No matter if he used to love her , she did not matter to him now but he still came so that Y/n could meet her mom. Sara didn't die that day , she just acted that way in front of Y/n. 

Y/n was depressed to such an extent that Jungsoo took her to a psychiatrist for months but it was of no use. He with a lot of guilt started giving her sedatives which would brainwash her. The surprising thing that happened was she forget how she met Ken, all her memories with her mom and almost all with her dad. But there's one thing she didn't forget - HER MOM'S DEATH. The purpose of giving the sedatives didn't work to its fullest but it did work . She then thought that her mom passed away when she was a child. She forgot all those 7 years when she lived without her mom, while her mom lived with Mr.Jeon.

AND WE CAME BACK TO WHERE WE STARTED. 

Sara had two daughters but she was in affair with Dong-guen even before she married Jungsoo. She married Jungsoo only when Dong-guen said that he being a gangster would pose a threat to her life and he left her. She married Jungsoo and after 2 years she gave birth to 2 girls while Jungsoo was away for 4 days. He was with Mr.Kim in Mexico , handling a big deal. He didn't know that Dong-Guen came to the hospital the day the girls were born.

Dong-Guen knew what we was doing . He said he would be with her once again but on one condition , THAT SHE WOULD NOT LET JUNGSOO KNOW THAT HE HAS TWO DAUGHTERS , INSTEAD THEY WOULD TAKE ONE OF THE GIRLS AND AFTER A FEW YEARS GIVE KEN TO JUNGSOO.

The greedy woman agreed. Dong-Guen was successful in getting rid of a son who was physically challenged as he was blind in one eye. and he had one girl so that he could further marry her off to a rich and powerful boy , in turn gaining more support.

It was all a well played game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was silent hearing what all was said. Sniffs could be heard and without even looking anyone could say, it was Jungkook trying his best not to burst out crying. Seokjin walked towards him and hugged him. 

"Where's Jungsoo right now?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"In hiding..." Namjoon said.