The first fight- Chap 17

{Play the audio above, for max experience. Wear headphones}

I let out a shaky breath. "H-hoseok..." i whispered as i saw Hoseok enter the room along with Jungkook and other guards. I whimpered but kicked the man who was hovering me and got down from the bed only to be pushed towards the wall by another man. He pinned me on the wall and held a knife to my throat. Hoseok and others stopped in their paths as they saw what the man was doing.

"A single step and the girl's dead. I'll slit her throat." he said while he slid the knife up and down my neck region . Jungkook tried to speak but that man stopped him and he pressed the knife into my skin slightly resulting in me feeling the red liquid trickle down my throat.

"Poor thing...she can't even breath. If she does the knife will go even more deep . Such a beauty but it has to get ruined if you both try anything smart." he said leaning towards my neck with the knife held in place but he lifted it up to a point where it was excessively near to my skin but not touching it anymore.

"Let us pass and the girl lives. If not , we'll make sure to kill you all as well her, but before that she'll have to experience more traumatizing things and i'm sure you wouldn't like that would you?" the girl said. 

I saw Hoseok's eyes widen as his lips trembled a bit but he composed himself. "Wheein how can you do it? Stop it." Hoseok begged . He knew her?

"No no no. Not at all Hoseok. I finally get to see you and gladfully you're in a problem" she said.

[JIMIN POV]

As i heard the conversation going on in the room with the help of Jungkook's audio transmitter in his pocket, it struck me. The girl was none other than Hyung's ex. She was the girl whom he left at the altar that day.

The last call she made after hyung left her at the wedding, she said "I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid." 

"She's Wheein! The girl whom hyung was going to marry! " i yelled and others looked at me. 

"We need to get them out of there. Let's go" said Yoongi.

"How? They'll kill Y/n" asked V getting impatient and worried.

"I always have a plan B" said RM. He then continued. "Jin inform them to let go of their weapons. Let them take Y/n . Jimin head outside. There are 25 guards standing by our cars. Wait for the right moment. 3 guards are the backdoor . 2 are at the bar and these 20 guards will accompany us. " i nodded and headed outside. 

 There were our guards waiting but by the end of the road i saw another limousine. The name plate was hidden. "This is definitely not good" i mumbled to myself. 

[AUTHOR POV]

Wheein and the others walked outside the room while Jungkook and Hoseok were held at gun point. Y/n whimpered but didn't  let her tears out. It would only worsen her condition. While they were almost out of the entrance with Y/n still in the hold of the man, the other members aimed their guns at them . The chaos created in the club made the rest of the people panic . They were trying to exit though the exit door.

"Clear out the way boys unless you want the girl over here dead." the man holding Y/n said.

" the man holding Y/n said