Help - Chap 10

Lifting her head in anticipation she looked into her eyes.  There she saw a woman dressed in black suit , her beautiful eyes scanning Y/n from head to toe.

  There she saw a woman dressed in black suit , her beautiful eyes scanning Y/n from head to toe

"Need help sweetheart?" she said and walked inside the room . "May i?" she asked motioning her eyes towards the bed . "But who are you?" Y/n asked . The woman looked at her teary eyes and sighed.

"You can call me Moonbyul....i suppose." she said and walked towards one of the wardrobes. She opened one and took out a first aid kit then sat beside her with it in her hands. "How did you know about that?" she asked while Moonbyul chuckled a bit. "It's shawty's room...how would i not know?" she said and gently lifted her Y/N's feet. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM AND LEAVE HER ALONE!" said Jimin as he ran towards Moonbyul and pushed her aside , only to hear a painful sob from Y/N. 

"Relax chim...the girl here is hurt..." said Moonbyul as she once again walked towards Y/N and started wiping her feet with the antiseptic liquid. 

"What did you do huh?" said Jimin as she glared at her in anger.

"Relax chim....i didn't hurt her. She did it herself in anger. I heard her crying and shouting noises from outside. Who's she ? Your girlfriend? Your whore or a slut? Or you started kidnapping girls-" Moonbyul was cut off by Jimin.

"This is my room and Bangtan's mansion. You aren't supposed to interfere in my matters i suppose..." said Jimin as he pulled Y/N out of her grip . Y/n hissed as only her left leg had been bandaged and the right leg was still bare with blood oozing out of the deep cuts.

"Get out of my room right now..." said Jimin as Moonbyul smirked but walked towards Y/n and whispered in her ear " If a man is dumb, someone is going to get the best of him, so why not you? If you don't, you're as dumb as he is and -" she couldn't complete her sentence as Jimin pulled Y/n towards him and pushed Moonbyul . Till then RM came there and said "MOONBYUL OUT. If i ever again see you in our house , in any area other than our meeting room, i'll shoot you" 

"Relax...we were just having a family conversation right my bro? After all you're my step brother. " said Moonbyul as she walked outside. RM looked at her feet and his lips pressed into a thin line clearly indicating that he was angry. "What happened to your leg huh?" he asked as he walked towards her only to hear a sob as she quickly hid behind Jimin. Jimin motioned Namjoon to stop scaring her. "I'll handle it ..please leave hyung..." he said while he went beside her and started rubbing her back trying to calm her down. "No, actually you get out. I need to talk to her . " Before Jimin could protest Namjoon glared at him and that glare could scare the bravest men.

 Jimin slightly gulped but turned towards Y/n and whispered "Answer it correctly if he asks something

 Jimin slightly gulped but turned towards Y/n and whispered "Answer it correctly if he asks something. No lies. Remember he's our leader."saying that he patted her back and walked out of the room.

As the door closed Namjoon motioned her to sit on the bed. She did as told wiping her tears. Namjoon picked up the first aid kit and took out the bandages as well as other necessary items. She watched as he quietly kept dressing her wound and when he was done , he kept the kit aside.

"What is the name of your mother ?" he said sitting extremely close to her and placing his right hand on her right check with the thumb caressesing her face. "Hmm?" he said when he got no answer from her.

"Don't force me Y/n " he said and his left hand was soon on her thigh . Almost near her genital area. "Lee Sara" she said as he hummed . "Where is she now?" he asked only to see her sight lift from her thighs to his face. "She passed away when I was 4..." she didn't stutter . They both had a eye contact as she answered. He was looking into her red eyes which expressed pain and hatred while she was looking into his which had no emotions. "What happened to you right now?" he asked only to get kicked right on his stomach by her.

"DID I ALLOW YOU TO TOUCH ME IN THIS MANNER?!" she screamed. "AND DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER...." She said as she stood straight glaring into his eyes.

He walked towards her and was going to slap her when she ducked and instead tried kicking him once again but he was fast. Getting a grip on her leg he pulled it and fell down on the floor with a great force. And unexpectedly she fainted. 

when she woke up she was still in the same position, lying on the floor. She sighed and with the support of the wall , gripping the edge she stood up . As she moved towards the door , her feet hurt as fuck.

"FUCK YOU BITCHES . I might die but i'm not weak" she said in order to encourage herself. She remembered what Ken used to say when she was a kid "Develop enough courage so that you can stand up for yourself and then stand up for somebody else. f you don't see a clear path for what you want, sometimes you have to make it yourself. We need women who are so strong and can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so passionate they can be rational and fierce as well as aggressive  when the situation demands so...YOU'LL BE THAT ONE WOMAN RIGHT?" he used to ask her and then she would always hold his little finger and yell out loud "PINKY PROMISE!" 

As she reached the staircase she observed that the main hall was empty. Going down the stairs slowly so as to not cause unbearable pain to her own self , she observed each and every detail. 
When she reached the main hall she saw a pen and placed on of the drawers . Quickly picking it up , she took the pen and wrote something on the paper. "I need to take this chance" she said.

Soon one of the butlers approached her while she rapidly tore a small piece of paper and held it in her fist. "Anything needed " he asked while she rejected him moving her head from right to left. He nodded and went back to the kitchen. 

Soon she saw all 7 men along with Moonbyul coming out of one of the room's . She then somehow managed to hide behind one of the couches and while she saw 5 of the boys heading upstairs ,she waited patiently . As she saw Moonbyul near her she stood up and placed the paper in Moonbyul's hand . As soon as she did so SeokJin turned around and noticed her but gladly neither Seokjin nor Jimin notice her doing what she did. While Moonbyul knew what had happened and slid the paper in her back pocket , her face expressed no emotions. 

Jimin then walked towards her and started questioning her about what she was doing there , she smiled a bit knowing that if Moonbyul is a good person , she'll definitely do what Y/N said .

AND IF NOT , SHE'LL BE KILLED.....

While Moonbyul sat in her car , she opened the chit and saw 2 words

"HELP ME ..."

TO BE CONTINUED.......
(Don't forget to follow my account and vote this chapter. If you wish then please give comments)