Emotions - Chap 21

Her eyes fluttered open and she stretched her body. She wanted to vomit and her body was aching as well as it felt quite itchy too. Snapping her eyes open , she got off the bed and now remembered what had happened. Moving towards the door she started pulling it with all her force. The lock kept rattling and it felt like it would break any time soon but nothing happened. She frantically tried to bang on the door and yell but of course nothing came out of her throat. She didn't know what was happening to her. Her head felt as if she was drunk and she wanted to pass out. She sat on the floor , her head held in her palms and a strong headache started to erupt in her head.

"Get up sweetheart, the drug is taking a toll on you i guess." said Moonbyul as she entered the room and lifted Y/n up . Pulling her up from the floor she carried her body to the bed and dropped it gently on it.

"Don't panic. Whatever you heard about your voice gone and all is shit. The doctor's family was in our hold , she did as we told." said Moonbyul smirking.

"You'll regain your voice in at max a week

"You'll regain your voice in at max a week. We practically made you snort cocaine which brought hoarseness to your voice, and the anaesthesia it too causes sore throat. So basically we had to worsen your condition for a few hours and now you're fine. The cocaine will take a heavy control over you for a day because i guess you had it for the first time. Ok? And remember though you will regain your voice , the cut will still be there so don't touch it again and again . It has been stitched " she said sitting by her side and placing her hand on Y/n's forehead.

"Hmm. No fever now and one more thing ....your voice could be quite hoarse when you regain it in a week because the effect of both drugs along with the injury to the voice box is not a good thing." she said and sighed.

Y/n yanked her hand away causing Moonbyul to frown.

Moonbyul huffed and then walked out of the room and Y/n's eyes closed , she feel into deep sleep.

[TIME SKIP- 1 DAY]

Pulling out the IV she steadily walked out of the room holding the wall for support. She had no idea where she was heading to or most importantly where she was. She came across one of the rooms where 10 to 15 girls were boxing. Their bodies were perfect. Flat stomach having abs and they were punching the punching bags with great force. She looked at the girl who was giving commands to all others on how to do , what to do and encouraging them.

 She looked at the girl who was giving commands to all others on how to do , what to do and encouraging them

The girl's eyes shifted towards Y/n and she motioned the others to continue while she had a talk with her. The other girls continued with their training while the head walked out.

"Oh Y/n , finally you're up . How do you feel now, hmm?" she said hugging Y/n so tight that Y/n felt as if her oxygen supply was getting cut short. She nodded and backed up.

"So sorry i didn't introduce myself. I'm Kim Yong-sun but you can call me by the name Solar. I was the one who had fixed your IV yesterday, remember?" she asked while Y/n moved her head from side to side indicating it as a no.

"Uhm...it's ok. Probably the effect of heavy dosage of medicines. Come with me." she said holding her hand.

[Y/n Pov]

She held my hand and slowly lead me somewhere. I didn't want to fight her, i was still tired. She lead me towards one of the 6 bar stools in the kitchen and helped me sit on it. Grabbing something from the fridge , she gave it to me and the heading towards one of the cabinets , she took out a cup of instant ramen. I saw the fruit bowl she gave me and then the ramen.

"Wait let me make it for you. You must be hungry and craving for something tasty right? So here's some ramen and for maintaining your health, have the fruits." she said pouring hot water in the cup and closing the lid again.

"So congratulations. You're finally out of that hell ." she said sitting by my side. She handed me a notebook and a pen. First i thought of why did she do so, but then the reality hit me.

"You're with that girl, Moonbul?" i wrote on the paper.

"Yeah i'm with MOONBYUL." she corrected me laughing slightly.

"Why did you all bring me here?" i wrote and then passed the notebook to her.

"Well, we practically got you freedom but if you go back to your house, they'll definitely capture you again. You don't know how freakin ruthless they are." she said and then passed the cup of noodles to me.

"Eat Y/n." she said and then i looked towards the bowl. 'WHAT IF THERE'S POISO-" i thought but then she didn't even let me think as she said -
"It's safe. No poison or any other drug. Have it."

'CAN SHE READ MY MIND? HOLY SHIT...'

After about 15 minutes I heard roaring of a car engine outside this mansion . Solar stood up and placed her gaze at the door . Soon a man in his late fifty's came in and sat on the couch. He looked at me and trust me his gaze was evil. In itself his toned muscles and scar-ed(scar is like a wound on someone which has healed but the mark of it is still there) face told me that i had to stay away from him.

"Solar may i go to my room? Please?" i quickly scribbled in the sheet of paper and she nodded.

"Mr.Jeon i'll be back, i need to help this girl walk to her room. She is injured ." Solar said and then helped me get up. Honestly i wasn't that hurt but she definitely had some plan up her sleeve.

As we reached my room , she helped me sit on the bed and said "Y/n-ah...he might later wish to talk to you. He's quite nosy and trust me quite dangerous too. So don't do anything which angers him. Although i'll make sure to let him not talk to you , at least until you recover." I nodded at her words and she left the room closing the door behind her.

Something is definitely wrong. The worst part being i'm behaving like a naive girl in front of them although i'm very sure of the fact that they're surely plotting something which involves me. But this time i'll not try to show them that i want to leave. I'll do whatever they say and find the right chance to leave. After i foolishly hurt myself ,Taehyung's mom's words felt true and when i felt that things could go right , these girls brought me here. That day when Moonbyul came to their house, it very well was the proof that they have some kind of rivalry with Bangtan. I'm practically being dragged in all this puddle of mess again but i won't be foolish this time. I won't repeat my mistakes.

I sat by the window gazing out the pouring rain. The most peaceful talk i had in days was with Mrs.Kim. I felt as if i was talking to mom. I remember when she passed away, how depressed i was. People seemed to be far away, on the other side of a glass bubble. No one understood my pain or even cared thinking that i'm just a child as if little kids are so dumb that they wouldn't understand why their mother hadn't returned since a week, and people seemed insincere but dad he was always there for me. Though mom and dad didn't have a good relationship i suppose , still they were always trying to show me as if everything was alright. Most of the time mom wasn't at home when i used to sleep at night and when i would wake up she would be by my side. I never understood what the problem was, dad was there with me at night , patting me to sleep and in the morning mom was there to get me ready for school. If only she could have been with me longer. She passed away when i was 4 . Dad was always there but i still wanted a mother.

Then i remembered about Ken. That brat! He used to eat all my junk food and i used to cry . Then he had to run all around the house in order to escape dad who would used to chase him with a broom in his hand, pretending as if he would hit him.

I smiled thinking about all this. I would never remember all this if dad would not have given me my camera in which i used to record all my day to day activities and when i was in early teens i loved watching those clips. The camera accidentally was broken by Ken while we both were playing football inside the house. I felt sad but then i let it go, after all it was me who wanted to play football inside the house!

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. Gosh , it was peaceful thinking about all that.

I opened the door to find Mr.Jeon....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(earlier i had unpublished this part that is why it was not visible to you all)