Relations- Chap 11

"Where did you go and why?" she asked.

"I won't tell. Who're you, my boss?  NO....My sister ?No. Then better don't interrupt my business." said Moonbyul.

"You know what i mean Moonbyul. What if she comes to know of this? "
(Receiving no response from Moonbyul, she sighed as she got irritated . Rolling her eyes , she said.....)

"Whatever

"Whatever. I know where you went. To that irritating stepbrother of yours. But remember who he is now. He's not the same Park Jimin you knew 9 years ago. He's in Bangtan." said Solar.

"Yahhhh! Solar. Trust me, i get the best of him and his leader Rm ? Nahhhhh. He ain't going to kill me." said Moonbyul sipping on her wine. Then remembering about what happened she asked Solar to sit beside her.

"So there's a girl....."
(and she told her about everything she saw and what all happened in that short period of time...)

"So Jimin's a psycho now , who kidnaps girls for pleasure?" said Solar.

"No definitely not . If that would be his intention , he wouldn't let her be in peace. He would keep her tied and do all that shitty BDSM things and she's got the mark on her neck." said Moonbyul pouring more wine in her glass.

"You mean the two header?" asked Solar and she got a yes as a response.

"She can be the forced whore of all 7" said Solar.

"Why are you only thinking of sex and pleasure for God's sake."  Moonbyul hissed, clearly showing how annoyed she was.

"Should we help her or not that is the question..." said Moonbyul letting her body sink in the cozy couch.

"We'll think about it...." Solar said.

[BANGTAN'S MANSION]

She was in his arms , her hands around his neck while he held her comfortably. "Taehyung...where are we going?" she asked looking in his eyes. "Wait Y/n..." he said .

Soon they entered a dark room and her hands began to tremble. He looked at her and realized that she was scared. "don't worry, i won't hurt you." he said and they soon entered a room with golden and white lights and realized that it was a home theatre. "Wow..." she exclaimed . Soon realizing what she did, she shut her mouth earning a slight smile from him. He wanted to giggle at how cute she seemed at that moment but no, to him it would hurt his ego.

 He wanted to giggle at how cute she seemed at that moment but no, to him it would hurt his ego