Fuwa X Reader. Someone Special.

y'all are like 20-24 in this in a 2 year relationship.
VANNY250

Title: Someone Special.

*3rd pov*

It's been a day. You woke up at 5:30 in the morning for work, and it was a Saturday. Saturdays were always the busiest days of the week for your job, which just so happened to be washing dishes at Muramatsu's well established restaurant. The pay was great and most days were chill, you found using the power spray to clean made dishes much more bearable and satisfying than just hand washing them. However it was still taxing, practically running to put them away as they piled up on your small counter. Not to mention you had to train a new hire today. Basically the kind of day you were not a fan of. You even had to stay two hours past when you were supposed to be off because you aren't allowed to leave until it was all done or at least mostly done. 

You finally stumbled into your apartment, it was rather small but it was cozy. You had what you needed and your girlfriend often visited. You looked around hoping she was around, feeling the need to cuddle but she wasn't here. So naturally you pulled out your phone and sent her a quick text.

'Hey'

'I was just wondering if you got off yet?'

'Silly'

'I had the day off :p'

'Why?'

'No reason..'

'Lemmie guess, you want me to come over?'

'How'd you know?'

'That's a secret'

'I'll be right there :)'

'Kk'

You quickly went to your room and changed into comfortable clothes, flopping onto your bed like it was the last time you could. Like, ever. Even though it wasn't. As you scrolled through your phone looking at whatever caught your interest for 3 second then moving to the next.

Around an hour passed and Fuwa was still not there and you were starting to get a little worried. You were about to text her until you heard knocking, so with a small burst of pure excitement you jogged to the door and flung it open, and there she was. She was in a pair of white shorts that didn't even go to half her thigh and a sleeveless hoodie with a visible tank top under it. You stepped aside wordlessly and she walked in, taking her shoes off in the process before she gave you a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"So what're we gonna do?" She asked with a cute look of curiosity on her face. You simply shrugged and didn't say a word. Of course you loved seeing her but you were tired.

"Wanna… Watch anime? I just saw a clip of this new show and I really wanna watch it!" She said happily and without your response she dragged you to your room to watch it already knowing you would probably say yes. I mean who could say no to her?

Once you reached the room you hastily went back to your bed and opened your arms for her. She went in and nuzzled your chest slightly, already forgetting about the show. Right now she was just a little worried about you.

"You seem really tired. Bad day at work?" You yawned and nodded. She started to rub your forearm that was around her front as you were spooning her while sitting up still. She turned and pushed you down.

"You should probably lay down then." She said returning to the position you were in but now laid down.

"Can you read to me?" You asked weakly. She never really said no but you were still at the point where you think she'll say no to small things like that. But much to your doubts she nodded and muttered out an "Of course I can!" As she got up to grab a story. And by story, I mean manga that she stashed in your room like three months ago. She sat on the opposite side of your bed with her legs crossed, which you only saw as an opportunity for leg pillows. Which you took.

She held the manga in one hand and started reading in a calming voice, her other hand rubbed your head. You closed your eyes and just listened to her read and enjoyed the feeling of relaxing and being close to someone. Someone really special.