Justice Kimura x Reader. Insane.

Requested by: @Lynn_Nat123
Beware many timeskips ahead.
Honestly, I didn't know what to do at first. Sorry.

*Your POV*

3829 days left in this stupid prison that thinks I'M insane because I killed find it the slightest bit thrilling when I kill people I randomly find. I've been sentenced life in this asylum because of the stupid laws saying it is not okay for me to do my favorite hobby.

"Why?" I commonly listen to the guards to see if I can find a way out of this hell.
"How do you know she won't kill everyone? Or run away? She's a damaged Sycopath! She'll do something other that kill him! Come on we both know this." He yelled into his phone. Yelling came out of the phone but I couldn't quite make out the words. The he put hi phone back into his pocket. I went and sat on the uncomfortable matress they gave me when I was brought here by the government's top agents. They had a 'fun' time finding me and imprisoning me.

I couldn't help but laugh. This place is making me crazy. On of my victim's siblings once visited me, and I couldn't do anything but laugh historically. She looked mortified. She was genuinely scared of me, which only made me laugh more.

The guard reluctantly walked up to my cell, made sure I was handcuffed, grabbed a few more guards to make sure I didn't escape. The said
"You're needed in the office." As they started to walk me to the office. I had a sickenly sweet smile plastered on my face as we went to the office, wondering what they wanted me for.
Maybe for the time I stabbed a guy with my plastic fork. Or when I almost killed and adult by bashing his head against the cement floor. I don't know why, I just felt compelled to do these things.

Finally we made it to the main office. We entered, and there was this guy. I think I know him, but frankly I don't care. All u cared for were the words this man said.

"Would you like the opportunity to leave this place, and kill without being arrested for it? I've heard that you have magnificent stratigies for kill people, and that you are excellent at carrying out those plans."

"An opportunity? What kind? As for me being able to kill practically flawless me, that is true."

"If I show, or even tell you there will be cirtain rules for you to abide by." He sounded stupidly cocky.

"Just tell me. I can keep a secret if that's what you're worried about." I deadpanned.

"Well, rules first...." He explained all the circumstances and I agreed to them. It will get me out of this place, give me a seco- twenty third chance, and I get to kill a teacher! WITHOUT PUNISHMENT, HOW DELIGHTFUL!

*Timeskip*

So now I'm transfered to this E Class thing. Not even give minutes in and I'm getting questions like 'So are you really a serial killer?!' from cirtain people... *COUGH* Karma *COUGH* and 'Watch out for the serial killer. She's scary!' from idiots.
Ten minutes in and I've managed to peel 4 tenticals off the beast before I got destructed by a shiny thing on a shirt.

*Timeskip*

People have finally had the guts to befriend me after a month, though one still avoids me and it's quite annoying. But the few times he does talk to me I feel this weird thing we're my heart should be. Why though? It's stupid.

Maybe I should tell someone? Nah it's stupid and it will go away eventually. But what if it doesn't?

"(Y/N) you're staring at Kimura again." I looked away as Karma spoke.

"Just wondering why he hates me." I simply replied.

"Surrreeeee~ (Y/N). I'll keep your secret." Is he trying to tease me?