Nagisa x Reader. Downgrade?

*Your POV*
Being in Class 3A is difficult, especially because I like someone from Class 3E. I can't let anybody know! Not my parents, friends, classmates, and especially not my brother. He despises Class 3E, the one and only Gakashuu Asono is my younger twin brother. He acts like he's older though. So the question is how do I talk to Class 3E, without them yelling at me... I'm the only person that supports them in a higher class, I think of them as equals instead of lower classmates, but they don't know this. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Shuu (my nickname for Gakashuu.) asked me to transfer to 3E and tell him the secret to it, and this will work because nobody knows I'm his sister. Besides my family they wanted to keep everyone in the dark about that.

I gave him a thumbs up and a giant grin. I can get closer to the Girlboy known as Nagisa. I can't wait.

\time skip a week because principal Asono didn't want you downgraded, knowing class 3E's 'little' secret, but he allowed you to go because of a week of begging at every possible moment so he got annoyed./

"Class we have a new student, please come inside the classroom!" The squid teacher announced. I walked in.

"Hi I'm (Y/N). You're new classmate. Transfered from A class because I got tiered of Asono's bullshit to this class." People started clapping as you smiled. Best. Introduction. Ever. Being in A class meant i had to talk to people a lot.

\Timeskip to lunch because I'm lazy./

"Hi I'm Shiota Nagisa. Your introduction to the class, what were you thinking?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah, that. I was bored and don't really like Gakashuu." I replied.

"Did... You just call Asono by his first name?" He quizzed.

"Nope." I realized my mistake.

"But, you did I heard it."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I d-"

"Just drop the subject already." Nobody shall know my brother.

"Okay... What's your last name? I think formality should be a thing for everyone."

"Then why do you have people call you Nagisa when that's your first name? Karma too."

"Fair point, you're smart, and cute!" That probably went out of his mouth accidentally!
"I have also noticed, when you were in A class, you supported E class more than A. Why?" More questions. What is this an interview? Interrogation?

"E is better than A. Obviously, why else? And why did you call me cute? I replied with some sass.

"Because you are." He started pouting. It is freaking adorable!

"Never thought someone would ever say that to me being related to Gakashuu and all." I took a bite of my sandwich. Wait what did I just say!?

"Wait...." Oh crap don't have a moment of realization!

*Nagisa POV*

"Never thought someone would ever say that to me being related to Gakashuu and all." She took a bite of her sandwich.

"Wait...." Realization hit me like a bullet.
"YOU'RE RELATED TO GAKASHUU?!"

"WHAT?!" Ops I yelled that to the class, didn't I?

"No I'm not." She replied calmly.

"Did Nagisa get a girlfriend? They talk like a couple." Karma, just GREAT! Now he's going to be shipping us for the rest of our lives.

"No." She stated a hint of sadness in her voice. What is this pain in my chest? Why did she say that sadly?

*Your POV*

"No." I wish though. I got up and left the room.

\Timeskip to the next month you made friends with everyone except the Idiot know as Terasaka because he hates you and has a theory you're from another planet because you're calm most the time. Is it just me or is this the longest timeskip you've ever read? Also everyone knows your brother is Shuu but you never told him what he wanted to know and everyone knows Nagisa likes you but only you know you like Nagisa and you refuse to ask him out./

"(Y/N), truth or dare?" Karma forced me to play and Nakamura asked the question.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell us who your crush is!" Everyone was here except the teachers.

"Nagisa. Obviously." I watched as Nagisa grow so red, it put the reddest red to shame.
"So Nagisa, can I be yours? And only yours?"

"I-I, um? Y-eah!" He's so cute when he stutters.

This class was never a downgrade.