Meahara X Reader.

I have no idea what to call this. Enjoy?

Requested by: LitttleMissOreo

*2nd POV*

You don't know why you accepted. Around a week ago, you agreed to be Meahara's partner. Why? You had no idea. A spur of the moment decision. You knew he was a player. Someone who did nothing but break hearts. You didn't want to be apart of the yet here you were. At his house, in his arms. You wondered how many girls he's held just like this before. How many girls he whispered those comforting lies to. Why you're eating it up like a week starved lion.

"y.... Hey... Hey (Y/N) you there?"

"Huh oh yeah."

"Zoning out? You look cute when you do that! What were you thinking about?"

"I don't know, stuff I guess." You mumbled back. He frowned as he didn't seem to like your answer.

"What kind of stuff? Are you being dirty?" His smirk quickly overtook his frown.

"Gross." You sat up and crossed your arms, surprisingly no blush adorned your face.

"Awe come'on cUdDle Me." He used a childish voice and stuck his arms out for you. You sighed and got off his bed.

"I'm hungry." You left to go to the kitchen. There you met his mother, ignoring the copper top's wines and the loud noises of moving coming from his room.

"Hey."

"Oh hello darling! Is he misbehaving? I can give him a stern talking to!"

"Ah, no I'm just hungry. He wasn't doing anything. Though I'm sure now he is." You replied.

"You know you're my favorite of his girlfriends so far!"

"Gee I'm flattered." You rolled your eyes.

"Do you not like me?" She asked frowning.

"HUH? NO ARE YOU KIDDING ME! You're better than my mom is half the time! Not to mention you can put up with his antics, you really do deserve a metal. Not to mention how beautiful you are!" You began ranting about the things you liked about her, as she was much easier to stand than Hiroto. She had one hand to her cheek with a bright red face.

"Okay okay! I get it! So your attitude and expression must have something to do with Hiroto?" You mumbled and shrunk your shoulders, bringing your food closer to your face.
"Ah so it is!"

"No he's fine I guess." You uttered out, feeling a little sad. You weren't his first for anything. Not his first choice, kiss, time, nothing! It was kinda sad. He is so experienced in relationship stuff and you haven't even had your first kiss! Hiroto is your first boyfriend too.

"Look I know he's had... many other girlfriends... But that doesn't make you less special!"

"How many girls have you told that?" No reply.

You sighed and began the small journey back to Hiroto's room. You knocked on the door, as you didn't think the two of you were close enough to spontaneously burst into each other's rooms just yet. After some rustling noises you heard a small:
"Come in!" When you opened the door, the police were there (JK JK THIS IS A REFERENCE) When you opened the door, there he was. His whole room had changed appearance. All the noise that came from his room was for a reason.

"(Y/N), look I know you weren't my first girlfriend but I want you to be my last. I do genuinely like you and I'll do what I can to prove that to you. I still don't know why you said yes, given my reputation at the school but I'm really, truly happy you did!" He smiled at you, red tinting his soft cheeks. It definitely wasn't enough to make you actually fall for him yet, but it was a good start.

"Dork." You folded your arms, only for a larger pair of them to wrap you into a hug.