Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios

I'm adding scenarios and headcannons to this book, so don't be afraid to ask for them!

Their favorite place to kiss you/ How they kiss you

Takuya Muramatsu
Takuya prefers to kiss your shoulders when they're exposed, and when feeling brave he'll sightly bite them but not enough to hurt you because past his thug-like extirior he's a giant softie. Especially for you. His are rough, but also soft in a way? It's strange how he can manage that and it surprised you the first few times until you got used to it and started to look forward to it.

Justice Kimura
He likes to kiss your lips and your cheek. He thinks it's adorable when you slightly jump when he kisses your cheek at random times. He likes your lips because they're soft, and would usually kiss him delicately. Hiss kisses are innocent, soft, and sweet. This bab just deserves all the love, so please give it to him.

Ryoma Terasaka
He always comes off as a rash guy, and honestly he is. Though this boi just loves kissing your nose. He loves it when you scrunch your nose after he kisses you. Though, he almost always goes in to rough and that kinda hurts, but it's his way of expressing his love and you like it. Now just wait until he kisses your lips (insert Lenny face here)

Yuzuki Fuwa
SHE'S SO FUCKING INNOCENT ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!! THE GIRL'S A WEEB BUT NEVER HAS SHE EVER CROSSED SOMETHING LESS THAN INNOCENT LIKE- GOD!? NANI THE FUCK?!? HOW? Are the exact thoughts you had when first kissing her. She enjoys kissing your lips the most, because then she's eye level with you. She loves the windows to your soul, your story, so anywhere she can kiss you and still be staring into your (e/c) beauties, shell do it just to have an excuse to get lost in he own heavenly portal-as she describes it.

Rio Nakamura
This bitch like kissing you anywhere, as long as it's you she doesn't care where her lips end up. Though, she does seem to like kissing your thighs when you are alone, not even in a sinful way. She just enjoys it. But in public, she tends to kiss your hand and your cheek the most. I can't even think of a way to describe how she kisses you because it's different almost every time. She's just a sweetheart who deserves the world-or even better a successful prank on Karma.

Toka Yada
One word, misleading. She'll kiss one part of your body for a few weeks, then change. She never has a favorite place, but she also never hates a place. You've tried over and over to figure out what she like of you more, but you just can't. Her kisses are playful, and rough.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has read this book, I can't believe how far I've gotten. I went from rushing the plot and extreme situations which would probably never happen, to decent and sweet oneshots and now scenarios. Thank you, you're all the best and I can't wait to write more.
Mega thanks to the ones who have requested something. It makes me want to write more because I know people like it and they'll read it. You guys are the best.

I just can't believe we've gotten to 3k, with my childish writing skills and mind. Once we reach 5k, I'll do something special. Anything except a face reveal, because my self esteem is really low right now. Maybe in the future. But if you want anything in specific, message me or comment on this paragraph.

Anyways this is kinda long, so I'll stop now. Have a great Day/Night!