Justice X Reader.

*Justice's POV*

It had been a while since Middle school. I wonder how the others are doing. As for me, I'm doing fantastic. I have a stable job, and a wonderful girlfriend. That's better than before. It helps that she's so supportive of me to!

You know what? I'm going to visit her. It's my day off after all, why not spend it with my love.

*time skip*

Knock knock
"Hey, (Y/N)! You home?"
"(Y/N)?"

I'll use the key she gave me to get in. Who knows, she might be sleeping. I'll surprise her with food and kisses! Yeah, definitely.

As I opened the door, all the lights were off. I went to look and see where she was sleeping. I couldn't find her though. Maybe she's getting food or something. I'll still surprise her!

That's when I heard it. It was a small noise, but noticeable if you listen. Sobbing. Coming from her room! I ran to the room, and looked around. She wasn't there?

No. She's hiding. In the closet.

I opened the closet to see her in a fetal position, crying a puddle,and trying to muffle her sounds. What would make her cry? She's normally so strong. This is the first time I've seen her cry in the two years I've known her. That doesn't matter though. She needs me.

I crawled in. She probably doesn't want to be bombarded with questions. With that small analysis, I started whispering sweet nothings to her, while holding her. At some point she had turned to hug me. We stayed there for a while, with every so often me kissing her cheeks, nose, and forehead.

I don't know what she was crying over, but she's done now. She's asleep. I tucked her in and crawled in bed with her.

I can't let her have a nightmare now can I? The last thing I said before i fell asleep next to her;

"I love you, (Y/N). Goodnight. Get some rest."

Sorry I haven't updated lately.