Sosuke Sugaya X Reader.

Waking up, you realized for one of the first times in a long time you were at the foot end of your bed, and horizontal! It was so weird. You didn't quite feel like moving though, instead you laid there eyes half open.

"(Y/N)? You awake?" You could hear your boyfriend of two years call out to you. You hummed in response not feeling like talking through walls. He showed up at the door with a tea cup in hand.
"How'd you sleep, love?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I slept really good! Don't know how i ended up like this though." You giggled and sat up, leaning on him as you sleepily nuzzled your head on his arm.

He laughed and held the cup in front of you. You gladly took it and looked at the contents before drinking it happily.

"Thank you Sosuke!" You smile up at him and he nods.

"So what were you dreaming about? You kept moving around but it didn't seem luke a nightmare. So?" He asked.

"Hmmm it was about you and me. Back when we were kids in junior high. Except it was different? The teachers all taught completely different things! It was a happy dream! Because after all of the school things we went to your house which was in the stars! It was so pretty and magical! You held my hand as we made pottery together and for some reason we were talking about fish and how they'll take over the world because of their short memory. But after our project was finished it came to life and played music and you took advantage of it by asking me to dance. All my bandages came off and you kissed every last one of my visible scars and I felt so special. It was so nice and calming..." You trail off. "Sosuke I love you soooo so so so so sooooooooooo much!" You smile and got on your knees to reach and kiss all over his face.

"I love you too! So so so so so sooooooo much!" He smiled as he mimicked you. After your kiss attack you settled for cuddling on his lap. He was dragging his fingers through your hair and giving you small kisses on your head.
"So what do you want to do today? We both have it off."

"I think I just wanna stay and cuddle. Maybe we can watch like She-Ra or something. The newer one." You smile.

"But we've watched the whole thing like eight times together already!"

"Okay but hear me out, Entrapta." You looked up at him all serious.

"Okay but hear me out, pottery. Like in your dream! But I'm afraid it won't play music for us when we finish." You nod your head in approval.

"We can put on music and dance like idiots together after!" You smile at the thought. He nods.

"But for now..." He plops down onto the bed with you. "Its cuddle time~" you giggle and take your place. He holds onto you with his face in your chest. "How do you always smell so good?" He asked tightening his grip.

"Shampoo." You simply answer closing your eyes again.

"Right you actually shower. I probably should too. Maybe later after we get all dirty from the clay and paint." He smiles burring his face into your chest.

"Probably.." You said before drifting back off the sleep with Sosuke.