Tagia Okajima X Reader. How?

Reader is female because it's Taiga.

*Your POV*

I was usually confused. Asked myself do many questions that I usually had the answer for. But there has been one question bothering me, and only one person could tell me why. That brings me to now....

I was sitting on the edge of the pool Koro-sensei made, right next to Okajima. He was reading porn. But I still wanted to ask him the question that had been bothering me for a month now. But every time I go to talk to him I become a blushing stuttering mess. It's so obvious how I feel, so why can't I-or him-just confess already. The girls of our class constantly bugged me about it, and questioned why I like him. Especially because they call me the loli of the class.

To be honest I don't know why I like him. He's such a pervert. It might just be because I grew up around perverts. Or I'm just attracted to perverts. I wouldn't know.

"Everything okay?" Okajima asked me. I don't get it. Whenever I'm in thought people ask me if I'm okay and tell me I looked depressed. Which just makes me a tad bit angry because then I lose my train of thought. I just nodded to his question.

"Are you sure?" I looked over to him to see that he put his magazine down. I think it's nice that he put one of his favorite things down to talk to me.

"Actually, I have had something on my mind for quite a while now....." I started.

*Taiga's POV*

".... for quite a while now....." I couldn't help but get exited! She stopped stuttering for once and she might, just might confess to me! I only didn't confess to her and her obvious emotions towards me because I wanted to see how she'd tell me. If she'd ever tell me.

"And that is?" I have to admit I'm extremely interested in what she has to say. I'm head over heals for the girl!

"W-well I might a-ask you later....." All her confidence just left and she started stuttering again. I was disappointed.

"You can ask me now. Nobody else is here." I said pointing out the other obvious thing in this non-existent room.

My feild of veiw slowly lowered and I saw her playing with her fingers nervously. Then I looked just above that to see her (Kayano/small/medium/large/Bitch-sensei) sized breasts. It looked beautiful on her curvy, little chubby, body. It took all my might to not get a nose bleed.

"Well...um... I was just w-wondering...." She spoke softer and softer so I couldn't hear her.

"(Y/N)." She humed in response.
"I couldn't hear you past wondering. You voice kinda just shied away." My eyes never left her body. Her curves, her breasts, her slight abs. (You are in your bathing suit as you planned on going swimming, then you saw Okajima and thought otherwise.;)) She was beautiful.

"Well.... Um... It's just, how are you so confident?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know what you're into and you always let others know even though they judge you. And you know it! You're not afraid to state your comments or to even read porn in front of the entire class! You can be very smart, I mean seriously you set up a porn trap for Koro-sensei and made it sound less perverted that it was! With one simple line I thought I would never hear! Your not afraid to express your opinion. Heck your even confident enough to be staring at my parts right now! Seriously! HOW DO YOU DO IT?! I've been wondering this for months now and I can't figure it out! So please, tell me how you're so confident. How do you know exactly what you like. How do you already know what you want in life?"
She didn't even stutter. I had never thought of it that way before. I like the way she put it. I smiled lightly and felt heat take my face over. No nosebleeds this time. It's love I'm feeling right now, not lust.

"I honestly never thought of it that way." Finally I moved my gaze to meet her eyes. They looked frustrated, but with a hint of admiration. Her arms were extended towards the water as if asking the water the questions.

"I think that was just the long version of me saying I love and admire you. Sorry for ranting." She looked like she was about to cry.

"Please don't cry. I love you too!" I couldn't think of anything else to say. My mind went blank.

She just started to cry.

*Your POV*

He loves me too. I took the opportunity I had with the small amount of courage I had left to hug him. I just cried on his shoulder. Happy tears. I couldn't face him any longer. He wrapped his arms around me though I could tell he was trying not to nosebleed with my (K/S/M/L/BS), thinly clothed, breasts against his chest.

"How.... Why.... What.... Why do you like someone like me? I can't speak right, I am not very smart, I'm ugly, fat, and emotional! So... Why love me? How do you? What did I do to gain your love?" I asked him.

"I think your beautiful. Not to mention you beat Asano in a game of wits! That's really  never minded that I was a pervert when you became my friend. You did so much more to gain my love. Your kind, inspirational, adorable, funny, smart, and heroic!" (I saved a kid from trying to commit suicide every day until he stopped trying.)
I let out a soft chuckle.

"Okay. Thank you." I let go of him
"So, are we a thing?" At this point all my timidness was gone.
He just nodded. I smiled. He smiled. Now I know we are a happy couple.

He went back to his original position on the edge of the pool. I decided to sit on his lap and burry my head on the side of his neck. He lifted something up. I'm guessing his porn magazine. I wrapped my arms around him as he read. I was happy. And I think he was happy to. I don't want to assume emotions.

*3rd POV*

After a bit (Y/N) fell asleep on Taiga. That's when the rest of the class showed up complaining on how hot it was outside. That's when they noticed the scene before them.

They were about to scream, but Taiga just turned his head and put a finger to his mouth to sush them. Then gestured to (Y/N)'s sleeping form. They all shut up because they didn't want you to kill them. You get very cranky when woken up and they know that. That's why you've had 86 new alarm clocks after just a little amount of time. It was expensive. And that was the only way you gained 4 tenticals on Koro-sensei.

Some left the place, others were waiting to congratulate you, more just didn't care an went into the water, and two were taking pictures as they thought it would be useful blackmail. (They were WrOnG!!!)

I only have inspiration for these when I have no internet and it's late at night. Fun right?!