Jealousy scenario

Characters include: Fuwa, Muramatsu, Yoshida, Terasaka, Itona, Kirara, Justice, Chiba, and Hayami.

Fuwa- She'd probably pout fron afar and hope you noticed. In her head she's always looking around and making notes of things so she thinks you do too lol but it's very cute and she doesn't hold a grudge :3

Muramatsu- He would so do whatever he could to steal any and all attention so it's back on him. Hanging out with a new friend that's getting too close? "Dollll I need help carrying these!" One of his co-workers flirting? "Hey actually it's my beak wanna go hang out?" Been obsessing over the same animal for 4 hours straight? "So.. Wanna cuddle and watch something?"(he uses all his brain cells for peeling you from animals.)

Yoshida-If it's a person he'd probably act all tough and be like "that's my (boy/girl/person/thing) back off man." And may or may not throw a small jealous tantrum when the two of you are alone. Just a small one.

Terasaka-has no clue what jealousy is and might make a scene. Baby just in a constant state of confusion. (Same)

Itona- Doesn't get jealous easy at all! You'd have to be like making out with someone to get him jealous and if it's a girl he might just get turned on. He doesn't see the point. However he does like your attention too so don't ignore him forever or he'll think y'all are pretty much done :')

Kirara- Again not really easy to get jealous. But it's possible! Just don't expect everyone to come out unharmed in the end. At least... Mentally.

Justice- He'd probably stand up a little but if it doesn't work he might just drag you away. I don't know about y'all but i have been jealous one(1) time and i cried and i kinda think he would too.

Chiba- Pretends to be un-phased. He cursing whatever's making him jealous in his head for the next hour. You can just feel the air getting thicker as you speak.

Hayami- Might just cling on your side a little. Idk i don't see her as a jealous or confrontational person. :/