Hinata Okano x Reader. Personal stalker~

Comment on this one. I want to see your reactions.

*Okano's POV*

I've been feeling weird lately. My friends have noticed, and try to comfort me. Something tells me I'll need more than that to feel safe.

=Bell rings=

Lunch time. I grabbed my lunch and headed for my favorite tree to eat my lunch at.

*Your POV*

Here she comes! Time to reveal myself. She wasn't far from here, when I used my legs to support my weight, hanging upsidedown, my hands behind my head.

"Hey." She looked very surprised.

"Who are you!?"

"(Y/N)."

"I'm H-"

"Hinata Okano. 147 cm tall, also known as 4'10, causing you to be the shortest girl in the class. You weigh 42kg, 92lbs. Blood type B. Your birthday is August 2nd, which means you're Aries. Female, great with acrobatics that means it is hard to predict your next move. You have two brothers, one older one younger. Your seat number is 4. Your desired highschool is Komada High school. You are in E because you didn't study because clubs and their activities which also caused you grades to drop tremendously. You have light purple eyes, and brown short hair. Megu Kataoka is your best friend here. To be honest, I'm surprised I had to come out from hiding for anyone to find me. Koro-sensei has a great sense of smell, as Nagisa Shiota said when you guys first met Irina Jelavic. Kōki Mimura is amazing at spotting things out." She looked terrified.
"Don't look so traumatized, lighten up."

"Okano! Who is that?" Megu shouted from a ways away.

"I'm going now. See you later~" I pulled myself up from being upsidedown. I love the feeling of the blood rushing from my head to everywhere else. Then I left through the trees. Far enough to where they can't see me, but close enough for me to see them.

*Okano's POV*

I can't believe this. HOW DOES HE KNOW SO FUCKING MUCH ABOUT ME?! He must be a stalker. Which is why I haven't been feeling right! Megu was over here already.

"H-hi?"

"You're saying that like a question. Also, who was that, and why did you stutter?"

"I have a stalker. His name is (Y/N). That's also who I was talking to. Heknowssomuchaboutmeitisterrifying!"

"Woah calm down."

=Bell rings=

I didn't even get to eat my lunch, which has made peace with the ground. Time for mathematics. (Tbh idk what their schedule is.)

Why would he want to know so much about me? How does he know so much about me? Why is he attractive? Why did I ask that? I should pay attention to math. But I have more important things on my mind right now.

/Time skipu brought to you by the ones I haven't made a one shot for yet./

It was the end of the day and I still can't stop thinking about (Y/N). Why?

"Hey! Are you okay? You've been different after lunch ended." Why Nakamura?

"What? Oh- just thinking."

"Who's the boy!?"

"Its not a boy!" I retorted.

.
.
.
He appeared. Doing the same thing, so he is upsidedown.

"Did you miss me? I'm guessing so, because you didn't pay attention in class~ You always do. So were you thinking of me?"

"Ummm, Okano? Who is this?!" Rio asked. This caused a crowd of my classmates to form.

"I'm her personal stalker~"

"U-umm. N-no."

"Answer me truthfully Hinata." He looked a little angry, which is a little scary because he knows my weaknesses and he looks playful most of the time.

"Yes. Only because you stalk me though. Why me though? And don't call me by my first name."

"Because, you're the only flower in this land of ash. And, I still am going to call you by your first name." I started to feel my face heat up, and his went back to its normal playfulness.

"What?"

"You heard me. Your cheeks tell me that~" I'm blushing?!

"Since you know me so well, its only fair I know you better." I pulled him down and started to head off to my house with him following me, the crowd of classmates left dumbfounded. I think I like him.

The end. Again, I was bored. Please request something.