Ryoma Terasaka x Reader. Movies.

*Terasaka's POV*

(Y/N) was unusually glued to the screen. It was a horror movie, but I know she likes those so I don't have to worry about that. I want to ask if something is wrong, but I don't want to interrupt her. Because everyone knows if you interrupt (Y/N) while she's watching a movie, chances are you won't see the light of day again. But I wanted to know what was wrong.

*Your POV*

All I want to do right now is cuddle. However Terasaka might not want to. I don't want to seem to desperate either. We only have been dating for a month or so. Still... I want to feel his touch. His embrace. I clutched my pillow and I think he may have noticed, because he pulled me towards him.

"What are you doing?" My face heated up a bit. As this was his first move on me. It was usually me who started things. But he would finish as the dominant one. I think he is just a bit nervous to make a move first.

That's how we both were for the first few days.

"You looked cold. And a bit lonely." He whispered the last part under his breath. I could still hear it though.

I laid up against him. It was comfortable. A few minutes later, I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat. During the 'scariest' part of the movie too.

He's definitely a little(lot) different when you're as close to him as I am. I love it. I love him.

I usually make these when I'm offline, then post them when I'm online. Because no inspiration comes when I'm online!