Masayoshi Kimura x reader. Rich.

*Your POV*

I'm a rich kid. Not many of people like me because of that, then there are the gold digging guys and playboys who like me because I'm rich and pretty. My parents decided to put me in Kunugigaoka Junior High. I asked if I could go to class 3-E because of the fact that on our way to Principal Asono's office, class 3-D and C boys tried flirting with me, but every compliment given to me I would just put myself down.

\time skip to school/ (First day your POV)

"So we have to kill this squid thing by graduation or we all die?" I asked

"Yes you and your classmates should be coming up with plans soon." The square teacher said. (Don't judge me.)

"Okay....." Weirdest. class. ever.

\time skip because I don't want to make and introduction/

I met a few people, but I can tell one is a playboy, I have an experience of those types of people. Oh someone's talking better listen!

"So I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me?" Seriously Meahara?

"I can't because your a playboy." I replied. I watched Karma and Isogai clap for me while everyone else was cheering me besides Meahara. I gave a smug look to Meahara and said

"The people have spoken." Nakamura started laughing.

\Time skip a month or two/

Meahara has asked me a few more times to go out with him, bit I always said the same thing. I have fallen for one boy though, Masayoshi Kimura, also known as Justice, the fastest one here too besides Koro-sensei of course.

"Tell him or I will!" Nakamura nudged me.

"Sorry I'd rather die when I'm older thanks." I replied, then stuck my tongue at her.

"Okay. I'll be back in a minute." She said and walked off. I tried grabbing her wrist to stop her but, my arm fell in laziness.

\Time skip because Rio never came back/

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Wait up!" Just great its Kimura! Time to go dig my grave. I started running as fast as I possibility could. He is faster...

"Hey excuse to not converse with you because I know Nakamura told you. See ya." I ran again, and tripped, on air. Hey cliché moment Kimura caught me before I hit the ground. See I'm just like everyone else. Only a bit rich. Screw it I'm going to go die anyways might as well bid goodbye to my first kiss. I thought as I rammed my lips on his, escaped his grasp and darted.

I felt my phone vibrate so I stopped to look, its the class chat, with no teachers of course.

Justice:
I love you (Y/N).

Wait.... WHAT THE HELL!?

Karma:
WOOOOO! YOU GO JUSTICE!

Itona:
Shut up Akabane, (Y/N) and justice were supposed to have a moment you ruined it.

(Y/N):
All of you, except Justice, SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Karma:
Oh (Y/N), poor naive (Y/N), you don't have to put censors on you're swears, for instance, Fuck.

(Y/N):
Karma your the naive one its *your, not you're. And I'm anything but poor.

Nagisa:
Hey guys, didn't Justice just confess to (Y/N)?

(Y/N):
Oh yeah that. Gimme a second

(Y/N):
Jeg elsker deg, Justice.
(It means, I love you, in Norwegian.)

Justice:
What does that mean?

(Y/N):
Look it up.

\time skip to next day/ (still your POV)

The first thing that happened when I went into the classroom, Justice kissed me, I kissed back. And heard about 7 camera clicks but I didn't care.

Hey time to post this trash.