Takuya X Reader X Taisei. Itona's a Bitch.

Title: Itona's a Bitch.

Double update, I felt bad for not posting in a while.

And I have endings for both boys, and one for neither for you special aliens who came here for cringe.

*2nd POV*

"Hey (Y/N)!" You were shook, but none the less you patted by your side as if telling him to sit. He obayed. It was nice and peaceful, until Itona found you. You're kinda his candy supply because he has like, no money. In return he hides you from the two boys you like. Yes Two. And why hide from them? It's simple, they've both already confessed to you. They want you to choose between them, but it's so hard to choose from them.

Takuya is kinda sweet, a great chef, a bottom, he's cute in his own way, and he buys you gifts.

But

Taisei is Strong, Knows how to drive a motorcycle (it's hard to do okay), he's also a bottom, and have you seen his hair? It's perfect man.

(I have a 'secret' headcannon that they're both bottoms because Terasaka constantly bullies and harasses them.)

They're both so cute, and you don't want to hurt either of them. But you also want to be with them.

"So do you have any fresh supplies?"

"The way you said it makes me feel like I'm dealing drugs." You said handing him three bags of candy.

"You kinda are though, they're my drug."

"Huuuh? Okay whatever, beat it."

He left upon your cue. But not before sprint yelling,

"AlsoTaiseiandTakuyaarehere sogoodluckwiththatbyeandalso don'tdieIlikemycandysupplies!"

It took you three seconds to figure out what he was saying. Your face paled as you looked over to indeed, see the two males that stole your heart,and fought for it for the longest time.

"Oh- Hey guys what's up?" You're eyes must have looked dead in comparison to how lively your cheeks were.

"Hey, (Y/N)."
"Whassup?"

"Did you need something?"

"We want to know which of us you'd consider dating, like always." Taisei spoke up.

"Yeah, what he said." Takuya mocked, as if wanting to start a fight but he didn't. That's just how he was tought.

"Oh, that. It has been a few months since you confessed. I should have an answer." You actually did.

Takuya ending

"I'm sorry Taisei, but I like Takuya more. Can you forgive me?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm just a little disappointed. See you two around. And don't bombard me with lovey dovey things." With that note, he then left you and Takuya alone.

He walked over and say down. He offered you to sit on his lap, which you gladly accepted. You weren't exactly tired so you began humming, and he ended up falling asleep after a while. You giggled at his sleeping face and decided you would sleep with him. You fell asleep to his soft snores and steady heartbeat.

You definitely made the right choice.

Taisei ending

"I'm sorry Takuya, I like Taisei more. I hope we can still be friends."
Takuya looked like he was going to cry, he turned around

"It's fine. See you guys around." It seemed like he was holding back a few words, but he left before you could ask what else was on his mind. Maybe he just needed time to himself.

"Thank you, for choosing me. I promise I'll love you for as long as I can."
He walked over and say down next to your smaller frame. You leaned yourself gently on his shoulder.

"I'm very awkward, but you still love me. I don't know how, but you do." You stated matter-of-factly.

He kissed your head and chuckled. After that little interaction, you both enjoyed the silence, and you eventually fell asleep on his shoulder. He carried you home, but your parents weren't there, so he decided to nap with you as well.

You definitely made the right choice.

Neither, cuz you're independent

"I like both of you, and I don't want to hurt the other. So neither, I hope we can still be friends even though I put you through a month of indecisive decisions."

"I guess it's fine."

"As long as you're happy."

They both then sat down next to you and you began talking about stupid and random things. You're still young, and shouldn't have a care in the world about social status or relationships.

Screw two choices, you made your own and you felt it was right. And it was. None of you were ready for a relationship yet.