SFW Alphabet with Terasaka!

Here's one with Terasaka!

A-Affection (How do they show it? When do the show it?)

He's an idiot, so he often screws up or says something wrong very often but you don't mind because you love him!

B-Best friends (How does their best friend treat you?)

They treat you like an innocent child because it takes you forever  to get dirty jokes and never tell  them dirty jokes.

C-Cuddles (How and how often?)

You start off on his lap while he's sitting by it usually ends up with you laying on his chest with an arm lazily wrapped around you. It happens as often as you want. You're in control.

D-Domestic (How well does he cook/clean?)

He can't cook but is generally neat, which surprised you at first.

E-Expression (How do they express feelings to their s/o?)

He sends you notes and texts to express himself because he ends up to violent when show affection physically, and can't say anything right face to face, you just make this boi way to nervous.

F-Failiure (How do the help their s/o cope with their fails?) (I spelled failure wrong way to many times.)

Just stands there, with a confused face, wondering why you give a fuck.

G-Goods (What kind of goodies do they get their s/o?)

He bribes Muramatsu into making food for you, then maybe a merch item or two.

H-Happiness (Happiest moment with s/o?)

When you yell at Karma for calling Terasaka an idiot, or stupid.

I-I love yous (How often, first one, how it makes the feel when said to or back to them?)

First was after 8 months of dating. In a letter, that literally said
'Hey (Y/N), I'd love it if you went out with me, but not as much as I love you.'
He said it was his 4th attempt at confessing to you before.

J-Jealous (How jealous can they get before they act? How often?)

He'll yell like an idiot. But he doesn't get jealous very easily.

K-Kisses (What are they like, how often?)

Rough. Only on special occasions will he initiate the kiss.

L-Laughing (Can they crack a joke?)

No, he sounds like a puppet when telling a joke. And not the good ventriloquist puppets. But he can make you laugh with his stupid responses to things.

M-Mornings (What are they like in the mornings?)

Doesn't take much to get him up, but isn't a morning person.

N-Nights (In the nights?)

Stays up doing nothing, not even thinking. Until he falls asleep anyways.

O-Open (PDA?)

Kinda but not really. You really only just sit on his lap in public.

P-Patience (How patient are they?)

No.

Q- Quotes (Random things you remember them saying.)

"I swear the only reason anyone deals with Karma's shit is because he's so fucking hot." You thought he was gay for a solid 2 months.

R-Restraint (How much restraint do the have towards certain people? Ex. Exes, Friends, Playboys, so on and so forth.)

He can't even comprehend someone flirting with what's his.
He kinda just acknowledges your friends and family but is still as nice as he can be with them.

S-Speaking (Do they communicate with their s/o?)

No, he always messes it up some how. Though that doesn't stop you from ranting and giggling at him.

T-Teasing (How much do they tease their s/o?)

Always. In his own way anyways.

U-Understanding (Do they remember things about their s/o?)

He remembers a few things about you, but not even close to everything.

V-Vents (Do they vent to their s/o? How do they deal with their s/o venting to them?

He doesn't vent, but he'll absentmindedly listen to you vent.

W-Wild Card (Random headcannon.)

He's a fashion KING.

X-X-Ray (Are they strong? Built?)

Yes, we all saw that chest at one point.

Y- Yelling (Do they ever yell at their s/o?)

Kinda, but in a friendly way.

Z-Zzz (Sleeping habits.)

He's a sleep fighter. You can't even count the times you've woken up with a bruise, or just left because you didn't feel like dealing with it.

I've had this done for weeks and I forgot to post it.