Takuya Muramatsu x Tall Male Reader. Tall, Gay, and Proud.

There will be some names I spelled wrong in this one shot because I'm lazy.

*Nagisa's POV*

There is a new student today. Everyone's been talking about it.

"Nagisa! Have you heard? There is a new student!" Kaede asked.

"Yeah. Everybody has been talking about it. I heard it was a boy." I said.

"Maybe we'll be able to tell if it a boy Nagisa." Seriously Karma?

=Bell rings=

"Time for class" I said.

/at the classroom\

"Class, we have a new student! Please come in and introduce yourself."

*Your POV*

I walked in, and people stared. I am pretty tall, 7'1 actually. So I'm really tall for my age. My dad is 6'8, and my mom is 6'9, so yeah. My grandparents on both sides are pretty tall to, but I'm the tallest in my family. I've always been proud of my night, but nobody wants to be my friend because of it.

"Hi. I'm (Y/N). Its nice to meet you all!" I started to hear them whispering to each other, thing like,

"Is he a titan?!" Or "Why so tall?"

I sighed. 'I'm not going to make any friend am I?' I thought.

"(Y/N), please take a seat next to Ritsu. Ritsu, pleas let him know who you are." Saying that I'm guessing its the box, he would have said raise your hand, not let him know who you are.

"Hello! I'm Ritsu! Its nice to meet you too!" I was right, it might be her programming to say that though.

/timeskip to lunch because I'm not writing down an entire lesson./

"Hey, you! Tall guy!" Tall guy? Seriously? I turned my head to see a guy, who looked like the class dumbass. (That rhymed!)

"Yes, do you need something?" I stood up. You could see the sweat on his forehead. Probably due to my height advantage.

"Want to join my group? Only the most badass get to join!" I bent down to his level.

"Then I think you don't belong in it. However, I will join." I could hear the other 3 people laugh a bit behind him.

"Cool..... Wait, DID YOU INSULT ME?!" Dumbass finally fought on. (When I started to type Dumbass, it almost changed it to Ryoma, his first name. My tablet knows.)

"I need your names though." I said ignoring his question.

"Don't just ignore my question!!!" Hehe.

"I'm Kiara." Probably the one people are afraid of.

"Muramatsu" He's got a nice voice.

"Yoshida, and that is Terasaka." Is that a motorcycle keychain on his bag? Pfft I don't care.

/Timeskip a few weeks/ (No you never answered Terasaka's question.)

*Still Your POV*

"(Y/N), truth or dare!" The class is playing truth or dare while we wait for Koro-sensei to finish whatever he was doing, we didn't know where he was either, and he didn't answer his phone.

"Me? Again? Dare." They've been choosing me for the past hour.

"I dare you to tell us why you're so tall!"

"Genetics. Mimura, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Is it true that you have a large view on many topics?"

"Yes. (Y/N) truth or dare?!" I put my hand on my face in annoyance.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell us who your crush is!" I removed two fingers from one of my eyes to glare at him. He shivered in fear. They still haven't gotten used to how tall I am. I stood up, walked over to Muramatsu, sat behind him, then hugged him from behind. He tensed up.

"Muramatsu." I'm gay and proud of it.

"What? Your gay?" Karma asked.

"What? Your blind? Yes I am. Proud of the fact too."

"Wow,I never thought of you to swing that way (Y/N)!"

"Yeah okay. I think I might have broke Muramatsu though. He isn't moving. Making Raman in your head or some shit?"

"You, like me?" Finally he spoke. I think he may be related to Mr.Karasuma though. Their both dense.

"More like, a love kind of thing." I tried to let go of him, but he held my hands right there.
"You feel the same way I'm guessing, due to how hard you're holding !y hands in place, but seriously let go of them before the circulation is gone." He let go of my hands. And I continued to hug him from behind, and used his shoulder to keep my head up.

"Nurfufufufufufu, The plan worked Irina let's go before we're  caught watching them." I'm guessing only I heard him, as nobody went after him.

"Guys I found Koro-sensei. He's watching us outside." Everybody looked to the windows, and he was there. Everyone but me and Muramatsu went after him and Bitch sensei. Good times.

End.
Pfffthahaha! I got bored and wrote this. Please request something in the request page.

Edit: wtf I just realized I made you a giant compared to him! You're 7'1 and he's 5'9.