Itona x Reader. 3 Part Plan.

Requested by: FrummyNoodle13

*Author POV*

"So, (Y/N), what are you doing?" Your parents asked at the same time. You have 3 Dad because they adopted you after seeing you sleep in an alleyway. They are all just friends though.

"Planning something."

"Planning what?" Your Mother like dad asked.

"How to ask a guy out." You replied. Your favorite dad pushed the other two out, closed the door, sat next to you and asked,

"How can I help?!"

"Help make a plan." You retorted.

"I have a perfect plan, if the guy likes you to, he will say yes." He then proceeded to explain the plan to you.

\Timeskip to Monday./
*Your POV*

I am walking up the mountain and spotted Itona, with his group. Just as planned, engage part one. I ran up to their group with confidence. His group knows about my crush on him.

"Hey, Muramatsu can you help me with something after school?" He owes me a favor.

"Okay?" He's confused.

\Timeskip to after school./
*Muramatsu POV*

I walked down the mountain with (Y/N). I can feel someone glaring holes into the back of my head, but I need to know what I need to help (Y/N) with before I can see who hates me right now.

"What did you need?" I quizzed.

"Teach me how to make the food thingy you made that one day." She replied.

"I make lots of food thingys every day. Which one?"

"The one you made for the festival thing. I need to know and I just need to make one bowl of it." She is so dumb.
"Stop silently judging me. I can tell."

"You a physic or some shit? Also those are acorn noodles."

"No, or I wouldn't be asking you how to make food." Fair point.

\Timeskip to next day lunch./
*Your POV*

Okay, part two time. I walked over to Itona, who was reading his magazines and eating sweets.

"Hey Itona! I have something for you!" He looked at me.

"What is it?" I grabbed my bag and took out some of the noodles and chocolate I made this morning.

"Here you go." I said handing him the stuff. Part three is a go.
"I also have a question."

"Okay. Thanks and ask away."

"I'm lost, so can you give me directions to your heart?" He spit his food out then looked at me. I was giving him a confident grin.

"Are you flirting with me? Because its working if you are." I giggled before saying

"Yes. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yeah." I gave the second biggest smile I've ever had. The biggest was when I was adopted by the three guys.

He grabbed my face and then kissed me. I kissed back. Then he pulled away with a small blush on him, and a volcano on me. With a certain octopus writing this down.

"I've been meaning to ask you out."

"Itona. What to come over to my house later?"

"Why not now?"

"My dads will kill me if I skip."

"Dads?"

"You'll meet them later."

\Timeskip to your house./
*Still Your POV*

"DAD! DAD! IT WORKED!" He rushed down the stairs and picked me up.

"Told you."

"He's right there!" I pointed at Itona.

"Who's the 'he'." My mom of a dad walked in.

"Mom, this male." I said pointing at Itona again. Your last dad walked in.

"Your back. Who's the friend?" Papa asked.

"Papa, this is not a friend. This is a boyfriend."

"Hi." Itona spoke.

"Okay Itona, this is dad, this is mom, and this is papa. They adopted me! Dad, papa, mom this is Itona."

Talking and questions went on for a while before Itona had to leave. You gave him a kiss before he left and your mom of a dad took a picture, though you nor Itona cared.