Takuya X Reader. Bed.

*Takuya's POV*

"......ey..........Hey, babe time to wake up! Come on you promised you'd make me breakfast this morning!" It was my beloved, (Y/N).

How dare they ruin my sleep.

"Mmmmnnnh f...five more....mmminutesss."

"Noooooo! I'm hungryyyyyy!"

"Then go *yawn* go....get a snack or something for....... now. *yawn* I'll get out of bed in like, three hours." I groggily replied.

"Ughhhh comm'on please!!"

"Mmnnooo."

"You know what then, I'll go eat at Kimura's place. He'll feed me."

They pull this on me all the time. Them and their stupid Best Friend, who will most definitely steal them away given the chance. Stupid boyfriend duties.

"Mmmm..... Okay, I'll feed you." I said sitting up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I swung my feet over the side of the bed and walked to the kitchen with (Y/N).

I then began to cook my favorite meal for the morning. First I grab the ingredients, then I prepare them.

Pouring the cereal bits into the bowl, then adding the milk into the cereal. (Please tell me all my my readers do this and not the other cursed thing.)

"D I'll w be xoebaicj- whaaaaa?" Was all I heard while preparing this magnificent meal.

"What?" I said, while finishing the cooking process.

"Chefs also eat cereal in the mornings?!!?" What the?

"Yeah, what do you think we eat?" I said, completely ignoring the small compliment. (He's not a chef yet! Y'all are only 2nd year highschoolers. Maybe I should've have mentioned this is after the entire Koro-Sensei thing.... Oh-well.)

"I honestly thought you people only ate full course breakfast meal. And I wanted one."

"This is a full course breakfast meal though." I looked down to the food with a kind of questioning look, then back up to (Y/N).

"Oh. Okay." Instead of initiating in an argument, like I thought they would. They just ate peacefully, and I joined. Then we finished.

Then we both had the same idea- go back to bed. Thank the heavens, my bed is comfy and it's a Saturday. Goodnight.

This was strange. Have a great day/night!