Rinka Hayami X Reader.

Requested by: LitttleMissOreo

*2nd POV*

"Aww come on! This is like the eighteenth time you've won! At least give me a chance!" You yelled at your girlfriend of two years. You had decided to go to an arcade for a date as you both had work off that day.

"Try harder." She replied and smiled at you. That was something she did loads of but only around you or Chiba and like two other close friends.

You huffed and blushed.
"Fine but you won't like it when I win~" you teased.

"If you win." She retorted.

You went to the next two player game and happily put in the money.

"Beware I'm really good at this one!" You boasted. She hummed sarcastically as you stood up to play the game.

After an unforgiving 7 minutes of playing, you lost again. How it was even dragged on that long was beyond you.

"WHAAAAT??? HOW??? You're totally cheating somehow." You furrowed your brows as you leaned into her shoulder. "Just let me win oooooonnnnccceeeee I don't care if you go like a million levels lower than you are just let me win."

She smiled and decided one game with you winning wouldn't hurt. She pointed over to a different game without answering you.
"Let's go to that one."

You sighed and nodded walking over, her hand in yours.

"I'm gonna win!" You cheered yourself on as you put in the cash and stood up to play.

After 4 hardcore minutes of gaming you finally beat her.

"HAHA YEAH! LOOK I WON! BABY~ Look are you proud of me!?" You grinned.

"Very." You pulled her into a hug.

"I know you let me win. So thank you." You buried your head in her shoulder. She hummed.

"But did I really?"

"YEAH you did! I know you did because you're like soooooooo much better than me at this." You pulled away and gave her a kiss.

"Let's go play that one next!" You held onto her arm and dragged her to a co-op game instead of a PvP game.