Rinka Hayami x Reader. Hhhhhh.

*Your POV*

Don't I just love being teased. Nobody supports me. Well, except Hayami and Chiba. They both know about my little secret that I will never tell my parents.

"Hey." I jumped and held the area of which my heart would be if there weren't any skin or bones. Only to realize Chiba was there almost laughing. Almost.

"I couldn't resist." I've been telling him to stop scaring me when he knows I'm zoned out.

"Yes, you could have. You just didn't want to." I was a bit angry, but that didn't last long. Then he shrugged. I ignored him.

"Want to go to the shooting range before school?" He nodded.
"Maybe grab Hayami." He nodded again. I love her so much, Chiba knows this too. He's been trying to get one of us to ask the other out, but always fails somehow. Oh well, can't win em' all.

*Timeskippu*

"Sorry but you have to have an adult with you." Oh man. I forgot I have to be 18 to shoot without an adult. We have the certificates and everything, but the adults.

"Fine. Let's go." I said and started to drag my feet across the floor. Hayami put her hand on my shoulder and told me
"It was a nice try, but we have other places to practice our shooting." I stopped dragging my feet, in realization. We do have so many other places.

I dragged them to school and up the mountain. I might be just a bit more hyper than them. But it's not my fault. Blame the 8 cups of coffee I had before I went to find Chiba. And the 5 cups I had before we grabbed Hayami. (A/N I don't drink or like coffee.)

*Timeskip to after classes*

"I don't get why Koro-Sensei ships you and Hayami, (Y/N). Unless, you love her?" Karma saw me tense up.
"So you do like her!" His eyes lit up, and I was warmer than the sun.
"She might want to know that little peice of information."

"Karma don't tell her please."

"Well I am." He stuck his tounge out at me and rushed over to Chiba and Hayami, who were just enjoying shooting the Koro-targets. Meanwhile, I'm looking for a hiding place. By the time she got over to me, I still couldn't find a good place to hide. So I looked right at her.

"Is what Karma says true?" I looked past her to see Chiba and Karma high-fiveing and it almost made me cry. I mean, how could one of my best friends tell KARMA of all people my secret. How do I know he didn't tell him anything more?

I was literally snapped back to reality when Hayami snapped her fingers in front of me to get my attention. I'll have to get back to Chiba later.

"What did he say?" I asked hoping it wasn't too bad.

"That you had a surprise for me." Well it's not that bad.

"Ummmm. Yes I do." I hugged her and said
"I love you so so so so much."

"Hmm. Okay. Is it bad if I love you more?" She wrapped her arms around me, and it was pure bliss. I have never smiled wider. I nodded my head vigorously.

It was nice to know she loved me back.

This one is rather short, but I kinda liked it. Hope you enjoyed it more.