Justice Kimura x Reader. Notes <3.

Inspiration hit me. And I know one of you like this guy.

*Your POV*

I've loved the fast runner ever since I was in my first year of Junior high. He didn't know. He doesn't really aknowlage me. I wish he would though. We've both been in the End Class since day one, we even met this amazing octo-teacher!!! Koro-sensei told me dozens of times that he ships me and Masayoshi. I think I will give Koro-sensei and me the thing we've been wanting. A relationship between me and Kimura.

But how? Do I just go up to him and say 'I like you please date me!!'?? No.

.

.

.

I have something much better in mind.

*Timeskip*

Done! I left a light blue envelope on his desk, it stated:

Hey! You probably have never noticed me, but I like...
Like more than a friend. Maybe one day you'll know who I am, but for the time being I have set up a completely paid for trip to the arcade for you and one friend! That's all for now.

I will admit I was nervous, but I hope he likes it.

He walked in and saw my letter. By now almost everyone was here and he probably had no idea of who it was. Thank God. He looked at it and read it. He looked so happy when he finished. He put the letter in his back pack and I could tell he was waiting for the day to be over.

*Timeskip*

I've given him letters similar to the first. I've 'brought' him to the amusement park while it was it was in town. I've given him a suit, to go to a sofisticated party with his parents. I got him three tickets to his favorite band. I even gave him 5 of my allowances to spend on himself! My allowances are very high. I come from a very rich and family genorus family. (Only genorus to family)

I may be spoiling him just a little bit. I finally gathered the courage to give him the last letter I will give him. I asked him a question in that specific letter.

Hi. Me again! I really hope you liked all of my gifts to you. But I think it is time you actually meet me. If you do want to meet me, find me at (Favorite Restaurant). I'll be the one holding a sign that says 'I love you'. If that's not enough for you to notice me, I'll also be wearing a shirt that will state 'secret admirer' You don't have to meet me if you don't want to though... That's all.

*Justice's POV*

After reading the note, it was the most exciting one yet! I finally get to meet the person who gives me such great and thoughtful gifts!!! I will most definitely ask the out!

And I'll have to ask them to stop spending so much on me. They've got to be broke by now! I can't let that happen!

*Timeskip* *Your POV*

I smiled as I waited in my favored restaurant. If he does come, I'll be able to share one of my favorite things with him! If he doesn't come though, I'll be able to depressly eat my favorite meal.

It's been a few minutes. Probably just running late. Right?

It been half an hour. He's not coming. Is he?

I was just about to leave when I saw him running in.

He spotted me and walked over.

"(Y/N)! Have you seen anyone waiting for someone?" He didn't see my sign because I put it under the table. I took the shirt off too. I had a dress underneath.

"Umm.... Would they happen to say they had a sign saying 'I love you' and a shirt that said 'secret admirer'?" He may be looking for someone else.

"Yeah how'd you know?" He asked sounding completely bafled.

To that I grabbed the sign that said the words I couldn't say to his face and then put the shirt back on.
His face became red, mine became red, it felt like the place was on fire. It was a good time.

"You?" I simply nodded.
"That makes everything even harder than before. Wait, you waited an hour past what your note said to go. Why?"

"I just wanted you to know it was me. And there are three of these restaurants all quite far apart. But what is harder now?" I asked referring to his first statement.

"Well, I've liked you for a while now... And I was planning on asking out my secret admirer.... And it's you...... I can't believe you like someone like me!" Is he Karasuma's secret love child or something. How dense can people be?

"I don't just like you. I love you. That's why I've spent quite a bit on you. Took my time to think of what you would like. It's all just because I love you. Sorry if you think it's weird." He finally sat down, looked me straight in the eyes. I don't know how he was ignoring my red face. It was difficult not to see his, as it lit his face up like a flame. This is why I lik-love him.

"I love you. Since half way through the first year of Junior high." I can't believe how dumb I was. A large group  crossed my face. Not in a creepy stalker way though. Calling him dense when I was just as dense. I love so much.

"I love you too."