Karma x Shy Reader. Confessing for you.

Requested by: Bsromney

*Karma POV*

"Hey, Nagisa have you seen (Y/N)?"

"No. Why?"

"Just need to tell her something real quick."

"Your looking for (Y/N)? She went home, The big five broke her arm." Akkey told me. (Yes my oc is in this one. Deal with it.)

"They WHAT?!"

"Broke her arm." Akkey said slower.

"I'll kill them!"

"Calm your tits. She doesn't want to be around anyone right now anyways. Or ever, unless its her crush, which I may or may not know." It stuck its tounge out at me as a taunt.

"Who is her crush?" I had to know.

"I wouldn't tell on my bestie." Looks like I'll have to bribe it.

"I'll give you 8 boxes of chocolates, wear a dress for a day of your choice, and set up a date with you and Muramatsu."

*Akkey POV*

"I'll give you 8 boxes of chocolate, wear a dress for a day of your choice, and set up a date with you and Muramatsu." Damn, he knows my weak points. I'm going to milk this opportunity.

"20 boxes, graduation day, and Muramatsu and I are already dating."

"Deal, now who?!" Jeez desperate.

"You. Have fun wearing a dress for graduation~" the look he gave. XD

I then texted (Y/N)
Akkey
You

Karma likes you, he is going to wear a dress for graduation, he's giving me 20 boxes of chocolate, and your going to be asked out soon because I told him you like him.

This is why you are my friend.

You're welcome. Now you don't have to leave hints, attempt flirting, use pickup lines, try and fail at asking him out, and humiliate yourself trying any of this. Shy lil bean.

Thanks, and I'm not shy! Just people make me stutter, make me embarrassed, and hurt me really easily...

End.
This is rushed because I leave for a week tomorrow, and had 0 inspiration.