Justice Kimura x Reader. It's fine.

(3rd POV)

(Y/N) was a bit on the chubby side, but she loved to run. It made her feel free. She was the fastest kid in her kindergarten. Then her only friend moved to a different country and she ate food to comfort her depression. She later learned that her friend was an actress, a famous one at that. And she became confused. But that's not what this story is about. For now.

She started in the A class, but kids teasing her eventually led to her knocking them out. You looked so happy after you did that. Unfortunately, this action led to yourself being put into E class. On the bright side of things you fell in love with Justice Kimura and you got to knock out a snobby C classer. And who knows maybe he likes you back you'll just have to wait and see.

(Your POV) Day one of E class

I heard my supposed octopus of a teacher talking about a new student joining them today. I know it's me.

"And without further adue, everyone, meet (Y/N) (L/N)." That's my cue. But I heard whispers such as 'i wonder if it's a hot girl!' I walked in a little nervous.

"Hello. We're is my seat?"

"Over by Karma." That devil? Seriously? I deadpanned.

"Wow... Thanks I guess." I said as sarcastically as possible. Then took a look around the room to find my seat. Then a boy cought my gaze. Not exactly the cutest, but he looked nice. Eventually I broke the trance to notice a red head. In the back of the class. Smirking as if he was ready to kill me the moment I sat down in the chair next to him. Fun. I sat down and the lesson began.

*Timeskip* two weeks in E class.

This class just gets better and better. I've made a few friends, including Justice, I learned his name a day after I got here. Then there's Kayde, Nagisa, Sugino, and Rio. I'm somewhat of a friend to Okajima, Okuda, and Terasaka. Everyone I just listed, and the rest of the class, know about the small (huge) crush I developed on the fast runner. He knew, just never brought it up.

Sometimes it makes me feel like he doesn't like me at all, even though I know that's not true.

*Insert ringtone*

I looked at the caller ID.

'Pervert'
What does Okajima want? For crying out loud it's 4 in the morning. I answered.

"What do you want?"

"I ran out."

"Of?"

"Snacks."

"No. I'll see you later."

"Please! Just bring chips!"

"And how do you suppose I get to wherever you are?"

"You have a car, know how to track a phone signal, and you weren't doing anything. Right?"

"All of those may be true, but no. I need some sleep. I have to run errands tomorrow and based on my tablet, which is tracking your phone's signal, you're at my front door. Bug off."

"Bu---" I hung up. Then there was pounding on my door. I put my pillow over my face, put on my noise cancelling headphones and fell asleep. The last thought passing my head was 'I'll tell him tomorrow.'

*Timeskip* third week of E class.

I trugged my feet up to class. To see everyone whispering to each other, like they did on my first day.

"What?"

"You look like Hell itself."

"And??"

"Fair point."

"Do you know we're Justice is? I need to finally tell him."

"In the classroom." Nagisa is so helpful.

I dragged my feet to the classroom. Sure enough Justice was sitting in his seat.

"Hey." He started.

"Hey. Can you follow me?"

"Not going to kill me are you?"

"Haha very funny. No." He started to follow me.

I couldn't find a place for us to talk because everyone was everywhere. It made a bit angry, but not the best time to unleash my rage.

I had finally had enough when I realized the class was just following us.

"REALLY GUYS?!?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING IN PRIVATE WITH YOU FOLLOWING US AROUND LIKE LOST PUPPIES?!?!" Even Karma looked scared when I fell apart.

"Don't get mad at them please. I asked them to follow so I wouldn't have to deal with the conversation I know you want to have." I knew it. He doesn't like that way. "Because I haven't been able to think of the right words when it would eventually come. I'm sorry. But if it does make you feel better I do like you. A lot. More than I should considering we only met not even a month ago. I'm sorry." Throughout his 'speech' my face changed into so many emotions. It finally found it's resting place, as sympathetic.

"I guess we both fell down the rabbit hole. Maybe we can go out for lunch sometime." I have learned to ignore the other people. All I cared about was that he was here and I was here. Most nothing could change that.

"Sure. Does Saturday work for you?"

"Mhm"

_______________NOW_______________

"And that kids is how I met your father."

"Are you telling them the story again?" My loving husband asked.

"Yep. Now go play with them."

Sorry I got grounded. I have 23% in math and my parents don't like that. But I got my phone back. These stories are tearable but I will not give up on them.