Takuya Muramatsu x Reader. Origami sentences.

Requested by: JewelJan

Sorry for the delay, my tablet broke and my grandma's phone will not allow me to write or update stories. Thank you to Nope-asourus_Rex for letting me use their phone.

*Takuya's POV*

'There's another one. I've been seeing these on my desk one for each day, even on the weekends. I know whoever it is makes them puts it on my desk each day, i even went to school on Saturday and Sunday just to see and sure enough, it was there. I just wish I knew who was making these. what's today's sentence.' I grabbed the origami, unfolded it, then started to read.

'I don't know what I did to deserve your attention.'

'Why does this sound familiar? Now that I think of it, all of the  sentences sound familiar. But why do they?' I refolded the origami, then set it carefully in my bag. I was going to figure out why these lines sound so familiar.

/Timeskip/ *Your POV*

Everybody is packing up to go home for the weekend, except me and Karma. We have the 'joy' of cleaning the classroom today. Everyone is gone now so I started cleaning.

"Akabane, start cleaning with me. Now."

"Nah. I think I won't clean. Unless, you want me to tell Muramatsu who is putting the origami on his desk~"

"No. But, if your not go into do anything, go die in a hole."

"Wow (Y/N), I always thought you were nicer than that!"

"Then your brain is damaged."

"Or maybe hanging out with Teraskaka and his group has changed you."

"Hanging out with them has made me nicer. Before I start hanging out with them, I broke arms for talking to me. Just ask Taisei." I stated after I finished cleaning, then walked outside the building, throwing an anti-Koro-sensei knife at the lurking octopus, then down the mountain.

'I think I'll tell him on Monday.'

*Koro-sensei's POV*

After I dodged the knife (Y/N) threw at me I got an idea.

"Nurfufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu" This will be fun.

/time skip brought to you by the crossover I will put in the next one shot./

*Your POV*

It's Monday. 'I guess I'll tell him after school.' As I was walking up the mountain Takuya and the others caught up to me.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Ey."

"Sup."

"The sky." As we finished our greetings, the building started to appear. What I saw next froze me.

Karma was wearing a piece of cardboard that said, 'I ship (Y/N) (L/N) and Takuya Muramatsu. Fight me.'

'Screw it. I'll only live once.'

"I do too. Also, I was the one to put the origami on your desk Takuya." I then walked away.

Sorry this was short.